Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ive GOT some BAD news about CMS and Hoskins

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Ernest is caught between the worlds of being a mostly negative poster about Albion matters when he's being serious and his other guise as NSC's resident gagmeister. It's high time the Schizoid Man got himself a catchphrase. Something like "Shiver me frickin' timbers!" should do the trick.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Well, CMS IS back in contention, and I, for one, can't wait to see him back in the first team. Saviour is a bit OTT, but he WILL contribute well to a team severely lacking goals (yes, I know we scored 3 last night, but one game before 3 with no goals from us).

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Ernest always makes me laugh---mainly because of the miserable feckers:shutup: that just don't get it:)

And the people who just don't think the first post is funny? Why not get behind our returning players?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I don't think we've seen anywhere near enough of Hoskins to judge him as crap - I'm really looking forward to him coming back from injury.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Be great and like 2 new players. I'm looking forward to them being a positive for the rest off the season.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He is, you know. CMS got loads of abuse on here from people who thought he wasn't good enough. Hoskins less so because he played so few games for us.

Anyway, here's hoping they both return in the best form of their careers.

All wind ups have an element of truth in them which is why people react.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I don't KNOW where all this CRAP about CMS and Hoskins coming BACK and saving the SEASON. Before they were INJURED they were both CRAP, has EVERYONE forgotten the ABUSE they got on NSC ?
You had me worried there,i thought for a minute McSmudger was fit and about to rejoin the team, that really would be an end to any slim chance of reaching the play offs that we have left

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
I don't KNOW where all this CRAP from ERNEST comes from. His POSTS before were all CRAP, has EVERYONE forgotten the ABUSE he gives on NSC ?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I don't KNOW where all this CRAP from ERNEST comes from. His POSTS before were all CRAP, has EVERYONE forgotten the ABUSE he gives on NSC ?

Altered for you

I don't KNOW where all this CRAP for ERNEST comes from. His POSTS before were all FUNNY, has EVERYONE forgotten the ABUSE he gets on NSC ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here