Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] It’s too hot to work

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Domestic AC sales have risen in SE England. I know folk who’ve had it installed for their main bedroom (parents being more important than their kids, obviously).

Well of course, who wants to bring up a Snowflake? Lucky they are not Spartans, they were HARD ****ers

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'm a big fan (ha!) of those units Aussies hang high up on their walls that blow out warm air in the winter and cool air in the summer. Not really researched them over here but if this hot n humid shit is going to become the norm then I'll be looking to get something similar fitted in my Victorian sweatbox/icebox where the storage heaters currently sit. Anybody know of such units? Anybody HAVE them? Anybody FIT them?

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I'm a big fan (ha!) of those units Aussies hang high up on their walls that blow out warm air in the winter and cool air in the summer. Not really researched them over here but if this hot n humid shit is going to become the norm then I'll be looking to get something similar fitted in my Victorian sweatbox/icebox where the storage heaters currently sit. Anybody know of such units? Anybody HAVE them? Anybody FIT them?

Something like this? Or the more traditional split air con system that has a small unit on the wall but needs a huge box outside somewhere that actually does the work?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here