It's time to start living like free people.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I'm still here GB, don't worry! Keep going at him and don't give up! My jacksey is being saved for you know who :wink:

I think the expression we’re living rent free in his head is perfectly applicable here. I’d literally never even noticed him on NSC before this forum and I honestly believe he’s spending time away from NSC thinking about us. [emoji23]

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The government own my company so I guess I’m pretty lucky. I also enjoy a very pleasant holiday in Rhodes thanks.

Well, that's interesting. I thought you said you work with people who install 5g? That's not done by government owned companies.

I think the expression we’re living rent free in his head is perfectly applicable here. I’d literally never even noticed him on NSC before this forum and I honestly believe he’s spending time away from NSC thinking about us. [emoji23]

Yeah, let's just let you peddle Corona conspiracy, lockdown refusal and anti vaxx lies unfettered :rolleyes:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Don't GB! That'll be the end of mankind if you do that! We can't let them takeover.

You want to watch your new mate by the way. Works for a government owned organisation. I think he might actually be one of THEM. :wink:

Remind me, how do you say "double agent" in Spanish?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Well, that's interesting. I thought you said you work with people who install 5g? That's not done by government owned companies.

Yeah, let's just let you peddle Corona conspiracy, lockdown refusal and anti vaxx lies unfettered :rolleyes:

You fool my team is implementing a huge multi million £ 5g infrastructure project between Newcastle and Durham. I am the client. The telco is my supplier. You do realise a lot of 5g investment is coming from government?

What’s amazing is you even remember this stuff. We really are rent free in your head. Do you keep notes?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
You want to watch your new mate by the way. Works for a government owned organisation. I think he might actually be one of THEM. :wink:

Remind me, how do you say "double agent" in Spanish?

Don't worry if he works for the government GB. You can do this. Just keep going at him. He'll eventually break. I've got total respect for how you get up and start laying in to him from 8am onwards. Keep that in mind if you ever feel like giving up. And don't let your concentration sway either, we'll do the Spanish stuff once you've finished him off. Just keep going. You're saving lives!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
You are now actually getting very very stalkerish. It’s quite creepy in fact.

What an odd quote. Megazone invented a character who was Spanish but couldn't speak it. He knows exactly what I'm talking about. Wz referenced it a few posts ago :shrug:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
What an odd quote. Megazone invented a character who was Spanish but couldn't speak it. He knows exactly what I'm talking about. Wz referenced it a few posts ago :shrug:

GB. Its AlbionDan you must focus your attack on now. I'm one of guys now. Rosa was inspirationally defeated 10 years ago by you now. I respect it must be an honour for you and was clearly a huge moment in your time line of life events which I'm sure would be for anyone else, but the battle isn't over yet. You must take AlbionDan down. Keep going for the sake of humanity. Rosa or not, stay focused and keep going!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

Ok like I said I don’t notice your posts unless you’re replying to me. Without that context that’s very close to something that could be very relevant to me.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Live London / Trafalgar Square protests against some of the Covid-19 measures for anyone who cares to watch

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Live London / Trafalgar Square protests against some of the Covid-19 measures for anyone who cares to watch

From a media point of view it’s clear that Johnson Has lost or losing at speed

Telegraph
Mail
FT
Spectator.

And they are pro Tory papers - I’ll be interested to see how they report this tomorrow

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
From a media point of view it’s clear that Johnson Has lost or losing at speed

Telegraph
Mail
FT
Spectator.

And they are pro Tory papers - I’ll be interested to see how they report this tomorrow

Probably won't even get a mention like the bigger one a few weeks back :| - The BBC certainly didn't

Last edited:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

I'm not questioning you GB on this Rosa pandemic. You must be correct on all of it. Since when have you ever been wrong before? And why else would you be constantly bringing it up all these years later (9 I think?) if you werent 100% sure? But just one question I'd like to know as you're now in Moderating powers. Do the mods (you included) know who/how many people are using the same IP address?

I obviously was Rosa, you've convinced me of that no doubt. Just thought I'd ask something a bit unrelated during our timeout on these scum bags! Don't take it personally. Together!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports