Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's time to start living like free people.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Yes, is the simple answer, people can be stupid, while we can be civilised.

of course. question is really aimed at anyone who is anti vaccine.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
well done for finding a study from 1984 (nineteen eighty four).

its worth also pointing out the detergent in this case is used in the preparation of the vaccine, the study evaluating if this type of vaccine production is beneficial.

Does the age matter? The methods still remain. I’ve also posted another modern example and could post 100+ others. Yes detergents are used in the prep of a vaccine and it’s not disputed anywhere that traces dont remain. You’re so desperate to debunk yet the facts and evidence are there in plain site on literally 100’s or sites. Detergent exists in vaccines. I don’t even know why we’re focussing on detergent anyway there are far worse things in them.

I would wager until today you didn’t have a clue what was in them at all.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
You are seriously comparing someone’s right to not want to inject formaldehyde into their body to whether they should be entitled to hospital surgery in the event of an accident etc?

no one is asking anyone to inject formaldehyde. there may be trace formaldehyde in a vaccine from production. its in other medinces too. it found in foods naturally in larger amounts and produced in cooking.

the scenario was specific about medical care resulting from not taking the vaccine. lets put it another way, would you refuse treatment for covid, having refused a vaccine?

I don’t even know why we’re focussing on detergent anyway there are far worse things in them.

you brought it up.

Last edited:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
no one is asking anyone to inject formaldehyde. there may be trace formaldehyde in a vaccine from production. its in other medinces too. it found in foods naturally in larger amounts and produced in cooking.

the scenario was specific about medical care resulting from not taking the vaccine. lets put it another way, would you refuse treatment for covid, having refused a vaccine?

you brought it up.

To be honest if I was vulnerable I would probably take the vaccine. I’m not, have already come through covid once, so don’t want to. Especially as testing will be rushed and safety uncertain. I certainly respect people’s right to not want to inject something with that list of ingredients if they desire

Re detergent was a flippant remark as everyone derided Trump for talking about injecting a detergent when millions actually do (ok trace amounts). We could have actually had a similar debate and swapped detergent for all manner of vaccine ingredients that no one would normally want to put in their body unless a good old doctor tells you it could save your life.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
To be honest if I was vulnerable I would probably take the vaccine. I’m not, have already come through covid once, so don’t want to. Especially as testing will be rushed and safety uncertain. I certainly respect people’s right to not want to inject something with that list of ingredients if they desire

Re detergent was a flippant remark as everyone derided Trump for talking about injecting a detergent when millions actually do (ok trace amounts). We could have actually had a similar debate and swapped detergent for all manner of vaccine ingredients that no one would normally want to put in their body unless a good old doctor tells you it could save your life.

He suggested injecting bleach (chemicals that sterilise or strongly oxidise), not detergent (chemicals that break down oils and fats)

Sorry to be pedantic, but bleach is far more harmful, hence the ridiculousness of his statement, and he made no mention of it being in trace amounts.

There are thousands of chemicals that enter and circulate your body literally every day - either from natural sources or not - that sound scary on the face of it, as we know them to be potentially dangerous. But generally they're present in such low amounts that they don't cause damage.

And this is why we have processes such as clinical trials, FDA regulations etc - they check that products that are intended for human consumption are safe. Vaccines included.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
And this is why we have processes such as clinical trials, FDA regulations etc - they check that products that are intended for human consumption are safe. Vaccines included.

And a strong possibility that those processes will be accelerated therefore rendering the testing phase less reliable for covid?

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Possibly, I know Trump was pushing for their researchers to skip steps, but it sounds like the Oxford vaccine are taking due process more seriously.

However, the main post was in response to the flu vaccine that you said you'd never take due to the ingredients. Which have been tested and are safe in the amounts present.

If there is a problem with any Covid vaccine, it will almost certainly not be to do with any of the additives or trace chemicals that are tried and tested in other vaccines. It would be whatever the active ingredient that actually promotes immunity, due to side effects. This is what the trials would be looking at primarily.

With regards to the flu vaccine anyway, I'd recommend that anyone should get it yearly if available, particularly if free through work - even if you're young and healthy. As this pandemic has proved, it's more about protecting the elderly and vulnerable than protecting yourself. Particularly if you work in an environment with, or have family members you see regularly who are in that category.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Anyone see this? WTF? I try not to get drawn in to too much conspiracy stuff but this is creepy at best! ???

Last edited:

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
Anyone see this? WTF? I try not to get drawn in to too much conspiracy stuff but this is creepy at best! ???

yep, conclusive proof. Johnson, Cummings, they are all part of the devil worshipping cult planning this world wide.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
yep, conclusive proof. Johnson, Cummings, they are all part of the devil worshipping cult planning this world wide.

Didn't say anything of the sort, just think it's a very odd and strange clip...

Last edited:

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Be careful when you become wary of something. Some people like to twist that as if you're certain of something.

Check this out though. Very weird:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove

The clip was so out there I have to verify if it's legit and not a deep fake/spoof... It's just in plain site at this point... ??? The majority of people know the games these people play and is clearly orchestrated by the psychological "think tanks" such as SAGE (Cummings and crew) but when it comes to the elderly and people with mental issues it ain't funny! These people have absolutely no regard for the elderly amongst us who sacrificed themselves for the greater good during the war but now treated as a drain on society (and ultimately killed off indiscriminately in care homes).... Sorry if on a rant tonight but it pisses me off how this isn't discussed openly almost us and a resolution found.

Last edited:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
The clip was so out there I have to verify if it's legit and not a deep fake/spoof... It's just in plain site at this point... ???

Cheers will have a look

Edit: I had a good read but not too sure of your point?, do you have the TLDR breakdown?
It's a gentleman club where the likes of musicians, artists, many prominent business men, government officials and former US leaders attend. They do weird ceremonies there like the Cremation of care there and there's strange symbolism which happens in it too

The Gentlemans club is famous for a Manhatten project planning meeting in 1942 which led to the atomic bomb

There's a lot more weird stuff in that link. I'd definitely recommend giving it a read if you've ever got the time.

Last edited:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Has anyone started blaming the Illumanti or referred to the Protocols of Zion yet?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Has anyone started blaming the Illumanti or referred to the Protocols of Zion yet?

I dont think so. They are both quite taboo. Interesting organisation though. And the protocols a good read regardless if you consider them a hoax or not - in some senses one of the best predictions of the future I've ever read no matter if it was produced by a small group of Zionist fanatics, the Tsar Russia intelligentsia/secret services or a group pretending to be either one of them.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

So what exactly are you saying, or are you just arguing because you can, throwing snippets out there then see who takes the bait...

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
So what exactly are you saying, or are you just arguing because you can, throwing snippets out there then see who takes the bait...

I’m saying that a vaccine should be the choice of the individual and raised awareness of vaccine ingredients. Some others then argued whether this ingredients were in a vaccine and I think we’ve established they are. I certainly don’t want to take one as a) I don’t want to put that stuff in my body unless I was worried I was at serious risk of dying of the disease b) likely it will have been rushed through testing (let’s see)

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I’m saying that a vaccine should be the choice of the individual and raised awareness of vaccine ingredients. Some others then argued whether this ingredients were in a vaccine and I think we’ve established they are. I certainly don’t want to take one as a) I don’t want to put that stuff in my body unless I was worried I was at serious risk of dying of the disease b) likely it will have been rushed through testing (let’s see)

So you wouldn’t take a vaccine unless you thought you were going to die?

Your moral stance loses a bit of credibility there.

Why do you feel the need to constantly “educate” people, especially when you just pick out elements of something that at first glance seem extreme...

For example, if there had been arsenic in vaccines, you could “say what idiot would allow themselves to be injected with a poison”, which a lot of people would agree with, possibly up to the point where they discover that arsenic is a naturally occurring substance in many foods - unfortunately many wouldn’t take that route and in their minds the damage would be done...

Think MMR and autism claims.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ok I said could because I was asked for what reason and that is a plausible one. I never said I was sure. I am however pretty sure that attempts will be made to make vaccines mandatory or lose rights to do things we enjoy today. If that scenario occurs what would your position be out of interest?

IF? You're still not very sure :lolol:

But IF it did then no problem. I'm typing this the day after filling in a consent form for my daighter to have a flu "jab" (actually a spray up the nose) and I will pay for one for myself. It will make it a lot easier to see if we have Covid or not. Both my kids have had MMR (neither has contracted any of those diseases, neither are they autistic :lolol: ). I've worked on and off in India in my life. I had to have a set of jabs before I travelled as did my team. Not an issue. We had them. And the worst any of us has ever had is a couple of days of Delhi belly.

I would be pretty low down in the queue though. I'm not a key worker, under 50 and suspect I've already had Covid. I don't expect for a moment they will be mandatory to start with. I'd expect there will be a queue with NHS and key workers and those over 60 at the front of it. This government can't even cope with basic testing. There's no way there'll be sufficient vaccine doses to make it mandatory. But, as with lockdown, if the take up rate is too slow once the priority cases are dealt with I would expect and support incentives to get the jab. Business will just have to wait a while longer.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here