Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's official, the Tory party are turning us to the bottle

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
If Cameron and the bunch of vultures he has employed to peck the eyes of the poor out get re-elected I will personally go to No.10, rip his black heart out and eat it in front of his wife and kids.

What I'm saying is, I've got it covered. Foolproof.

Nibble,are you getting into character for a forthcoming horror movie blockbuster you are to star in?:p:lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Tory Britain 2013.

" Disappointed people, clinging onto bottles "

Thomas Yorke.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Blimey. It's almost like you're getting older with more disposable income. Just don't go putting a strain on the NHS by getting ill or anything.

Really I was only trying to say that I hardly see this as an issue you can pin on the Tories.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
....And people didn't drink in the days of Labour did they? I wonder which party bought in 24 hour drinking...

What is your point? They did not bring in 24 hour compulsory drinking.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
As opposed to Maggie who sold off all the family silver to buy votes to stay in power ? Remember that when you are on your French train going to work to pay the Germans for your electricity and the French for your water.....
Yes,I think they call that a free market...you know,competition instead of being nannied by the State....do you drive a foreign car,eat foreign food,buy foreign goods...this country is the fastest growing country in Europe and that is certainly no thank you to Blair or the unelected Brown.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
.As a previous poster said, they could not even win against Brown and Co, not a chance at the next election, but the alternative is almost as frightening, what a mess we are in.

You have to ask yourself why this has been allowed to happen.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
What is your point? They did not bring in 24 hour compulsory drinking.
I didn't say they did bring in compulsory drinking...only that they made it available 24 hours...my point is that you are saying it the Tories fault because it's in a leftie paper...hang on...a cats just been run over up the road....it must be the wicked Tories fault...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I didn't say they did bring in compulsory drinking...only that they made it available 24 hours...my point is that you are saying it the Tories fault because it's in a leftie paper...hang on...a cats just been run over up the road....it must be the wicked Tories fault...

Has there been an increase in cats walking in front of cars? Maybe even the feline world have had enough of Cameron's UK as well?

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
It's official, the Tory party are turning us to the bottle - and I don't see this as a bad thing ? I do my best to support the British Brewing and Wine making industry !! :smile:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes,I think they call that a free market...you know,competition instead of being nannied by the State....do you drive a foreign car,eat foreign food,buy foreign goods...this country is the fastest growing country in Europe and that is certainly no thank you to Blair or the unelected Brown.

Growing? In what sense? Growing despair? Growing gap between the haves and have nots?

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
You obviously didn't work through the the 70s with the 3 day weeks,rubbish all over the streets,the dead left unburied...and the Labour supporting unions destroying the very fabric of life...where you could'nt get a manual job unless you joined the union...and if found without a union card you were soon on your way.
I'll give you a forecast now...European elections next May...UKIP will get the largest vote...come to the General Election the Tories will scrape in...how can this country go back to Labour who put us massively in debt...almost bankrupt...sold some of our gold reserves at the lowest price ever to spend on the welfare state..a very short sighted policy...spend,borrow,spend,borrow...is that the country you really want?

Labour sold the gold. Did they then really spend it the welfare state?! Thats quite a leap to make. And totally ridiculous of course.

This coalition sold the post office. Who benefitted most from the sale of the post office? the investment bankers who were bought in to advise on how much to sell it for. They undervalued it so that they could buy cheap shares and then sell them for a vast profit. Thats the kind of behaviour that got not this country in the shite, but just about every other country in the world too. That is fact.

Ill tell you what sort of country I dont want and thats how it is now; with people being made homeless in record numbers, waiting list for operations longer than theyve ever been, old people not being able to heat their homes, a society that doesnt care two flips about people that have got nothing and only care about themselves.

And if that means having a Labour governemnt or a green party government then I'm all for it!

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Sadly,you may be right about the election and what a sad day that will be for the prospects of the British taxpayers.
A party with no financial policies at all, besides bashing business and throwing taxpayers money at whatever the latest problem is perceived to be.
Milliband and Balls...........what a nightmare team.

No sadder than the current plight of British taxpayers (you are meant to say hardworking taxpayers when youre toeing the party line by the way). Theyve had four and half years of no wage increases, rising cost of living, worsening public services (for which the hardworking tax payer is still paying the same for as when they were slightly better public services).

And remember when the current party that is participating in government went cap in hand to their coalition partners to form a governemnt because they were unable to win the elction they too had no financial policies other than austerity cuts and kicking the weakest in society.

Cameron and Osborne......hardly a dream team.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
You obviously didn't work through the the 70s with the 3 day weeks,rubbish all over the streets,the dead left unburied...and the Labour supporting unions destroying the very fabric of life...where you could'nt get a manual job unless you joined the union...and if found without a union card you were soon on your way.
I'll give you a forecast now...European elections next May...UKIP will get the largest vote...come to the General Election the Tories will scrape in...how can this country go back to Labour who put us massively in debt...almost bankrupt...sold some of our gold reserves at the lowest price ever to spend on the welfare state..a very short sighted policy...spend,borrow,spend,borrow...is that the country you really want?

Oh and youre right I dint work through the 1960s and 1970s, but my mum and dad did. In manual jobs. Neither have ever been in a union.

But never let some facts get in the way of a not very good story eh?

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I drink more due to the better selection of tasty beer on offer these days, not because of which parties are running the country

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here