Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] It's official, Matt Hancock is a...

D

Deleted member 2719

ITVs witchhunt failed miserably.

Hancock showed up Charlene White for what she really is and the royal slimy arrogant rugby tart.

Marvelous stuff Matty.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Pass the bucket.
Dear NorthstandRacoon,

Allow me to my introduce myself. I am Baroness Mone, a peer in the House of Lords, and “close working colleague” of Matt Hancock MP. [Insert wink wink nudge nudge emoji here.]

I understand through my contacts that you are looking for a organisation to pass you a bucket.

Although I am in absolutely no way personally connected to them, I would like to (completely altruistically I might add) introduce you to Michelle Mone Buckitz Ltd.

This firm was established at least 10 minutes ago, in order to help meet this country’s growing need for buckets in this time of crisis.

Based in Jersey, and with further offices in the Cayman Islands, they are truly a British success story.

Given my lack of personal connections to this company, I can secure you a deal of £14m for an initial order of 3 buckets.

£13,999,991 of this amount should be paid directly to me to expedite the process, with the remaining £9 going to the company.

I am sure you will join me in saluting this company’s selfless dedication to getting our great nation back on its feet again, and in supporting British industry.

Yrs sincerely
Baroness Mone

PS The buckets are made of paper and come without a bottom, and are thus actually incapable of holding any substance. Hopefully this isn’t an issue?

D

Deleted member 2719

I don't follow politics so not sure why so many dislike him, but I thought Matt Hancock came across okay in the few bits of IACGMOOH I saw on TV.es he did come across well as the public reflected in their voting.
Yes, your right Junior, Matt came across well, because he does care and he is a winner.
Small dick tindell was worried that he felt it right to cheat and hide Hancocks number on his jacket, you couldn't make it up, next night Tindell is out.😆
Hancock never ducked a thing, opinionated journo White happy to slag him off, no bias there then, gets voted off after whimping out on her first trial. Pathetic, yet she love to keep stabbing people who were actually trying to make a difference to the country. Journos are probably the scummmiest of all professions thank God the bbc journo took a whack for sticking his nose into china, perhaps journos should actually be accountable for being twats in the uk also?

D

Deleted member 2719

Both were journalists before they became MPs.
So they stepped up to the responsibility and put their necks on the line. A true journo, just loves to critise all around then taking on no responsibility. Haters of life and people I reckon.
Do you know any pleasant jouros then?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So they stepped up to the responsibility and put their necks on the line. A true journo, just loves to critise all around then taking on no responsibility. Haters of life and people I reckon.
Do you know any pleasant jouros then?
Paul Foot (RIP). Alan Watkins (RIP).

Welcome back, by the way.

It must have been a very difficult time. :drool:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
How much work did he do promoting dyslexia awareness when he took part?

Asking for a moron.

D

Deleted member 2719

How much work did he do promoting dyslexia awareness when he took part?

Asking for a moron.
I heard him talking about it, perhaps you missed it? ITV choose not to edit it in a way, that would have helped him. It was such a blatant setup for ratings and trying to knock Hancock at every turn. It took a spectacular misfire for them. If you take on someone like Hancock you must not ever underestimate them, some will never learn.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here