Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's Maggie Thatchers Fault

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Intelligent input! Thanks mate! I would respond with how many hours its been since my gorgeous wife and I were that way acquianted but its nobody elses business. Sadly she's at work (you might have to look that up) tonight so i'm bored sat on here.

Not really sure why your on here though as presumably Kelly Brook is begging for you to come back to bed!

Yea nobody else's business and yet you feel the need to share your adventures in Second Life.:)

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Thatcher distroyed this country, taking away every industry she could, destroying whole communities and lives in the process. She created the massive poverty gap we have at the moment and the amount of funding she cut from the NHS letting poor people die was a disgrace. When she finally croaks it I for one will be having a massive party and hoping that her death was a painful one.

Thats an appalling attitude....

You industries would not have survived has she not sold them off. India and China have proven that you cannot mine or manufacture cheap enough to survive.

Whether you agree or disagree, partying after and wishing for someones death is abhorrent.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Slugs keep eating my cucumbers. Thatcher you F***in B*tch!

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Thatcher distroyed this country, taking away every industry she could, destroying whole communities and lives in the process. She created the massive poverty gap we have at the moment and the amount of funding she cut from the NHS letting poor people die was a disgrace. When she finally croaks it I for one will be having a massive party and hoping that her death was a painful one.

Indeed, seeing the Antichrist finally meet her maker and try and justify all the misery she brought to this country will be a fine day.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Not really sure why your on here though as presumably Kelly Brook is begging for you to come back to bed!

I thought she got eaten by a 3D piranha.

I don't entirely blame Thatcer, but Blair etc had to follow up her in-it-for-the-money stance to gain power and really it is that ridding of any leftist philosophy that may have caused people to look for an "alternative" with the combination of disconnection and violence.

bazbha

Mar 18, 2011
Hailsham
Indeed, seeing the Antichrist finally meet her maker and try and justify all the misery she brought to this country will be a fine day.
Oh dear. Much as I detest B Liar & his wife (& the scottish spendaholic) I would never stoop so low as this.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I can't say I blame Thatcher for any more than the rest of the self serving, parasitical, lying, cronyist (I may have made this word up!) Scumbags that run the countries of the world. I must say though that I kind of admire the way that they manage to make us bicker about party politics instead of looking at things objectively. If it hadn't been thatcher f***ing everything up for the majority it would have been another politician.....oh look it was...Major, Blair, Cameron, Bush, Howard. They are all the same in the sense that they do not give a f*** about any of the people on this board. Get used to it and stop bickering about which side of the broken system is the most broken.

aaaaaaaannnnnnddddd Breathe.

The only thing I blame thatcher for is this stupid thread.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Thats an appalling attitude....

You industries would not have survived has she not sold them off. India and China have proven that you cannot mine or manufacture cheap enough to survive.

Whether you agree or disagree, partying after and wishing for someones death is abhorrent.

Come on we are going to celebrate the demise of Archer, Bellotti or Stanley like a 98th minute winner.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
In years to come they'll be forced to reopen the mines this woman closed as it becomes too expensive to import and anyone who worked at the time of that woman (can't bring myself to say it's name) knows that she was saved by a war that could have been avoided. Large parts of the country will rejoice when she is finally gone.

Er wise man....how could the war been avoided?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Please try & join with the blinkered ignorant bigoted hatred this post was intended for. There is no place for a sense of humour on here!
Sorry.

In that case I blame her for ..... for..... for.... f***ing up with the poll tax, and getting old, and not being prime minster anymore. I also blame her for Tony **** Blair, for giving that smirking twat something to attempt to model himself on. He failed.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
All politicians are lying, two faced, self serving, toadying pond life but that old bitch is by far and away the most repellent of the lot.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Grow up

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I used to work for her government. She's a worthless scumsucking whore.
Yes she is. I wish I could say worse, as it might better describe that cnt.

I hate the bitch, she should have died in the hotel bombing. Why oh why did they fail?
Why didnt you get another job then? I think she's lovely.:drool::):p

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Alas the real tragedy about 'dim little maggie' as she was known at grammar school was that she thought her policies would bring austerity and responsibility - yes that was the 80s.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here