Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
'As seen in the War!' :lol::lol::lol:

goosestep_master.jpg

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Blind people shouldn't be allowed to own houses in the country because they can't appreciate the view.

Ashamed as I am I did laugh out loud at that one.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Blind people shouldn't be allowed to own houses in the country because they can't appreciate the view.

Ashamed as I am I did laugh out loud at that one.

I did too, off to hell we go.

From this months issue:

"Kinder. If you really want to surprise children, fill your chocolate eggs with absolutely nothing. Or Blood."

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
RUDE KID:

Mum: Come to the shops dear
RK: f*** Off!

Mum: Tidy your room dear!
RK: Big Dogs Cock!

Mum: Finish your dinner dear.
RK: Piss up a rope fuckstick

Absolute Classics!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Remember getting in trouble quoting from the end of "Clarence Clockses - he puts spent matches back in boxes"

"Well I'm Pete Pachine-Bun and I've got a." "f*** OFF!"

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Motorists; Don't waste money on air-conditioning; just buy a car that's been involved in a fatal road traffic accident and the ghosts will keep you cool.

I love that one, how about ...

CASH STRAPPED police forces. The average police woman's uniform costs around £250. But Ann Summers' shops do a wipe-clean one for under twenty. So save money and improve public relations in one stroke.

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Digestive biscuits topped with tomato sauce and a small piece of cheese make ideal 'mini pizzas'.

When it's your round, carry all the drinks back from the bar by covering them with clingfilm and putting them in your pockets.

Convince friends that you have a high powered job in the City by leaving for work at 6am every morning, arriving home at 10 at night, never keeping social appointments and dropping dead at the age of 36.

Make people think they've seen a snake by squirming around your local park in a rolled up carpet with a fork dangling from your mouth and making loud hissing noises.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here