Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's back!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
No, I waited. I could have clicked off it but it's not something that happened before the update. Probably just the price we have to pay for these beautiful snowflakes. (Any chance of the Big Board button at the bottom of the page)?

I mean I click post reply, get taken to the "This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts." page. Then I click away from that "This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts." page and find that it posted when I clicked 'post reply' and the "This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts." page is the attempt at the second post.

Next time, don't wait, click off and you'll see your post has actually been posted. (Or at least that's been the case for me, so far)

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I mean I click post reply, get taken to the "This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts." page. Then I click away from that "This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts." page and find that it posted when I clicked 'post reply' and the "This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts." page is the attempt at the second post.

Next time, don't wait, click off and you'll see your post has actually been posted. (Or at least that's been the case for me, so far)

Sorry, could you repeat that?

Yep, been doing this and not double posted yet.

Dec 29, 2011
Done.

I'll look at the double quotes thing later tonight.
For such a small add-on, this is definitely my favourite.

I've started clicking off it now :guitar: Odd it starts happening when notifications are turned back on though.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It does work. It doesn't notify you if you mention yourself. Why would anyone do that?
Fair enough boss :D

As far as I'm concerned, notifications back means that NSC is back! I missed you NSC.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is the double post issue back because the snowflakes don't melt before they reach the bottom of the screen ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here