Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's back!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION] [MENTION=2095]Commander[/MENTION] [MENTION=25203]Webby[/MENTION] [MENTION=3969]Billy the Fish[/MENTION] [MENTION=1320]Notters[/MENTION] [MENTION=6678]severnside gull[/MENTION] [MENTION=267]TSB[/MENTION] :banana::clap:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
*touch wood* but when I've been at risk of double posting I get a "cannot post twice within x time" so cancel that and avoid a double post. Is everyone who double posts waiting for the count down thinking that their initial post didn't go, or have I just been lucky?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
[MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] is sceptical

Dec 29, 2011
*touch wood* but when I've been at risk of double posting I get a "cannot post twice within x time" so cancel that and avoid a double post. Is everyone who double posts waiting for the count down thinking that their initial post didn't go, or have I just been lucky?

No, I waited. I could have clicked off it but it's not something that happened before the update. Probably just the price we have to pay for these beautiful snowflakes. (Any chance of the Big Board button at the bottom of the page)?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Handy to have this back.

Furthermore, I would appreciate it if everyone could get in the habit of using @ when mentioning our esteemed manager. Like this [MENTION=1425]Oscar[/MENTION].

Thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here