Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Its back....COACH TRIP!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
That goth girl is a minger and a whingy shit to boot. That squeeling fat gay bloke deserves a shoeing and the rest seem okay. Oh and I'd sahg the two average to rough looking birds from Essex , as a threes up though. We all know 2 mediocre birds make a 1 good one.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
just watching todays now after missing out due to the ludicrous scheduling of a LECTURE when coach trip was on

by all accounts, it was a bit of a classic. cant wait :clap: :clap: :clap:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
paul has made an utter PLANK of himself there - if you cant handle your drink soon, dont have it :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

if i was that blonde bird, id have yellow carded him for being an utter sex PEST

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
hahahahahahahahahaha - jason has lost the PLOT

go on brendan, you tell jason to do ONE. he has been annoying me since day one, this latest PATHETIC performance just adds to it!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
take a look sel, anita is getting up that hill despite her fear of heights

inspiring stuff :clap:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
She's an Essex bird. She LOVED the attention. Especially on camera.

she seemed all a bit FAZED by it - although the admission that she doesnt actually like paul will hopefully to lead to some sort of confrontation down the line if he declares his LOVE for her again

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i bloody LOVE goats

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
how the f*** can jenny blame lloyd and anita for the drinking situation?! he wasnt the one who ended up CRYING in a street missing his boyfriend or making moves on some bird before being BANISHED to the coach

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
sel and sheila are GONE. the conspiracy continues

i want jason gone - the little prick is really winding me up

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

unfortunately, EVERYONE seems to like him. i dont know why. he cant handle his drink. he has a really annoying voice. he suffered a breakdown as he was missing his boyfriend. he wears dodgy hats

shame really - his mate seems alright. if i was on the coach with him i would have seriously kicked off by now

tosser

griff9

Mar 17, 2009
brighton
sel and sheila are GONE. the conspiracy continues

i want jason gone - the little prick is really winding me up

i've wanted jason gone since day 1, absolute idiot, would of yellow carded them every time if i was on... yesterdays was an absolute banger.. episode of the series by far!

Johnny Fever

Jan 11, 2010
I am reallly starting to get a bit annoyed with some of them now. How can that Jason be so ignorant about everything. Trouble is, he is never going to get voted off with the voting alliances that are now set up.
Todays episode was interesting. The San Siro was completely wasted on the guy blokes and the Essex girls, and the weasel is a bloody Leeds fan ha ha.
Next episode looks good with the new boys on board.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here