Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Its back....COACH TRIP!

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
The narrator on the first 2 series was better IMHO.

Brendan, you couldn't make him up, when he got jealous that someone else was getting more attention from Ginola, and the time he got all shirty about another tour guide, priceless.

"Yes, but remember, he's only a local guide, I am an international tour guide"

that series was so funny , brendan is truly a star , also on that series was acting andrea fighting with the black guy (with his stupid rasta doll ) classic tv:clap2:

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
They're both annoying, that's what makes it so funny.

I love the way Greg Wallace shovels a massive fork of food into his mouth in one go, and the way they pretend to be having normal discussions at incredibly loud volumes.

Why does everything in cookery programmes need more seasoning, by the way? How much salt do famous people actually EAT?

Pedant alert, I think it's Gregg Wallace, posers always have a stupid spelling for their name, think Phill Jupitarse.

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
It's definitely the fourth series, I have seen them all.

From Wiki

Coach Trip is a reality TV show shown on Channel 4 in Britain. Three series have so far been made, with the first series filmed in 2004 and shown in 2005, the second filmed in 2005 and shown in 2006 and the third filmed in 2008 and shown in 2009. The shows format consists of seven teams of two travelling around Europe on a coach for 30 days in the first three series and 50 days in the fourth series, while attempting to avoid being voted off the trip along the way, to be replaced by a replacement couple. The tour guide is Brendan Sheerin, who has since been labelled a "British institution" by the British media.
Series 4 began its first airing on Monday 15 February 2010 at 5.00pm

I stand corrected. I have seen three series from your link but only ever seen two lots of winners so I’ve got some working out to do.

the two winners that I have seen are the two blonde girls and the hairdresser who took his mum away. ( she could be Marge from Benidorm)
so I’m missing one pair of winners?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
tonight they are wine tasting - heres hoping for some more BITCHING about the french not only from the trippers, but also from brendan

got to be an old couple that get the yellow night - reckon the two "gym buddies" could be gone

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
brendan is evidently LOVING LIFE in the opening moments of this weeks - what a jolly fella he is

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i hope that trailer of the end isnt pointing at jenny going - she seems to be getting fitter by the day

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
danny nearly PIERCED sheilas chest - what a load of CRAP sel!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
danny and carol are going - there attempts to rig the vote and get people to HELP them stay in has appeared to backfire - they are GONE

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
well, danny and carol took that very well. disapointing. i was hoping to see a ray-style kicking off about conspiracies and the like

tomorrows vote looks like it is all going to kick off - may have to consider whether or not charlton is worth going to and sacrificing missing what could be television GOLD

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Not the best picture as its a screen shot, but the gorgeous Jodie is on the left.

Untitled.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here