Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Its back....COACH TRIP!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
they have been kicked off the race track for going TOO fast - its a bloody race for god sake

typical bloody french

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
further to yesterdays question - jenny WOULD get it

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
they are NOT liking those snails - bring on the frogs legs

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
oh my days - danny and carol have got the yellow

maybe ray was right and the youngsters are sticking together - the tensions are going to RISE

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
oh yes yes yes!

look at these two new ones - they look AMAZING

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Details??

they are OLD, one is called sheila, the other is a bloke with a name that i have no idea how to type, both wear glasses and they look like a more exciting version of ray and glynes

with the old v young divide already coming into play, i cant WAIT to see where these two fit in - they do, unfortunately, seem quite nice from the brief introduction and not at all PARANOID like ray

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
anyone remember the 2 sisters in there 40/50s in the episode with the jellied eels , god those 2 woman were so so funny , the fatter one of the 2 kept going into fits of laughter and holding her crutch saying "ive peed myself" , legends

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
its day four, and the coach is in the city of love after entering paris

we have sheila and her husband as the new travelers, and it will be interesting to see how they get on with the much-discussed young-old divide that ray pointed at for his departure, brendan has hinted at and has become more evident with danny and his missus getting the yellow yesterday

with horse riding to be experienced by the party following their removal from the go karting track for going too fast in a race, today has the making of a CLASSIC

three minutes until the off :thumbsup:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
brendan is a right BITCH

"when jason got on i felt sorry for the horse, his bottom is sooooo large"

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
brendans horse is out of CONTROL!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
"it tasted alright, then i was told it was horse and i just wanted to gip it up"

brendan has CRIED over eating the poor horse - what a man

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
why the f*** is jenny not doing this dancing? i want to see a wardrobe malfunction

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
jenny and anne have their first yellow - jenny needs to buck her f***ing ideas up and start doing some activities, preferably ones that involve potential wardrobe malfunctions or full on nudity

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
oh yes yes yes - it looks like we MAY have a proposal from danny to carol - and a TURNING DOWN

tomorrows is quite clearly MUST see television - and im going to f***ing miss it! thank the lord for 40d

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here