little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
The lovely Jodie - again!!!

ct2.jpg

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
jenny wants MORE stupid dancing on the coach, yet she wouldnt do the can can?

the ONLY way she can justify that comment is by appearing naked at some point in the next few episodes

wahoo

Banned
Oct 11, 2007
did anyone see jenny get the hump with brendan , brendan was trying to get her to dress up , she tore off the cape thing threw it over a wall and either did the v sign or the wanker (her hand was blanked out )

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
madge is NOT a happy women at this vote - she needs to get a grip

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
madge and brenda STAY - this could lead to FIREWORKS for wednesdays show. coach trip BACK TO BACK on virgin on demand is easily the highlight of the WEEK so far

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
It IS Wednesday Scotty, and Madge and Brenda are GONE

im watching it on on demand having had the inconvenience of charlton playing HAVOC with my coach trip routine in terms of missing both yesterdays and todays

that blonde bird falling over today was BRILLIANT :bowdown:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
this northern fella looks like he could become something of an ICON

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
did anyone see jenny get the hump with brendan , brendan was trying to get her to dress up , she tore off the cape thing threw it over a wall and either did the v sign or the wanker (her hand was blanked out )

jenny is such a moody mare - its no wonder she had to travel with her MUM as she probably doesnt have any friends

id still give her one though

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
the CONSPIRACY is getting deeper - most contestants seem to believe it is young v old. although todays vote is more to do with the fact that madge was an utter PILLOCK in that argument yesterday

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
tomorrows looks BRILLIANT - not only does jason suffer some sort of BREAKDOWN, but sheila finally snaps into the anger-plagued women that i have always suspected her to be

yes yes yes :clap:

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
To be honest I was surprised Jenny didn't get more votes for her petulant strop.

Yes I want to bone her BUT that display of stupidity over dressing up today just made her look like a twat.

When in ROME...

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
This is HILARIOUS tonight.

That clown getting pissed on Schnapps and then trying it on with Jodie's less attractive mate was CLASSIC and then that PUSSY getting all wet about missing his boyfriend let Brendan show his muscle. I love it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here