Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's a sparse crowd here tonight . I'd say 16000 or less through the turnstile .

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You have my sympathy. Had a consultants appointment for my knackered knee tonight so having to miss the match. Getting up and down to the WSU has been a very painful experience for the last couple of matches.

Cheers matey. Hope your appointment went well.

In a perverse way I love these empty stadium midweek debacles so gutted I'm missing tonight's match - all those Paint Pot Trophy matches at Withdean must have done something funny to my brain!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Cheers matey. Hope your appointment went well.

In a perverse way I love these empty stadium midweek debacles so gutted I'm missing tonight's match - all those Paint Pot Trophy matches at Withdean must have done something funny to my brain!

They were great. Boston(?) bringing 8 fans was probably my favourite one.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
They were great. Boston(?) bringing 8 fans was probably my favourite one.

Ha! Yes, I remember that. Didn't they plonk them at the front of Block B in the South Stand or am I imagining that?

I remember once, we stood at the back of Block G and there was a bloke halfway down by himself reading the sports section of the Argus all the way through the first half. Didn't look up once to watch the game.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Followed by chants of there's no one there in wsl. Despite a win that performance is hardly gonna ring the crowd back. Paper. Cracks.
I'll take the win thank you very much.

I've no agenda, I just want us to win, and win often.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I appreciate it's a right old mission on a Tuesday but 161 is pretty poor. I went to a Cheltenham game a few weeks back and Carlisle had 300 on a Tuesday night!

Craven Wine

Apr 29, 2012
There was a screen showing 15400 through the turnstiles when I was upgrading a ticket - :-( that was at kick off! And yes I missed the goal.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
In the space of 6 months or so we've gone from packing 26-27K in to sub 20. Pretty depressing really. The price you pay for taking the piss out of fans.

Think we will see a huge reduction in season ticket sales next season with most picking and choosing there games.

We've had a great three years but sadly it seems the ride is coming to an end.

We were so close....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here