[Football] Italy V England Final.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sneak preview of the penalty shootout :rolleyes:

IMG-20210711-WA0002.jpg

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Set off in 5, short bus journey, 5 mins tube and at Wembley Park. On paper at least.…..Will try and get a sneaky beer at Finchley. This is as good as a home match for me and cant wait.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
The wife is up in london and said its just started to kick off, I hope she is at the front with a chair in each hand.

Hope she's got a bucket hat and a cheap flag tied round her neck!

Seriously though, any trouble will be minor handbags between groups of ridiculously pissed teenagers. People have been on it in a huge way since this morning, the whole of central London looks like west street on steroids!

It looks like great fun in the pictures I've seen, definitely a young man's game though.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Seriously though, any trouble will be minor handbags between groups of ridiculously pissed teenagers. People have been on it in a huge way since this morning, the whole of central London looks like west street on steroids!

It looks like great fun in the pictures I've seen, definitely a young man's game though.

She was up there for a brunch, good knows if she will ever be home....

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

I'm looking down onto lewes road and there's already wankers kicking over signs..

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Once again Southgate has got it wrong.

90 minutes to save his job…

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We are going Hughtonesque aren’t we? It could work…but there is likely to be some serious finger nail biting

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Enjoy tonight everyone. These last sixteen months have been arduous, attritional and incredibly surreal. We’ve all been through something that none of us, if we’re honest, had comprehended we would in our lifetime. Thinking back to those supermarket queues, the panic buying, the fear, the running through completely deserted streets on my lunch break - a lunch break away from my own back bedroom. The most surreal experiences of my life.

And yet there’s something equally surreal about tonight. In the same vein, if I’m honest, I don’t think I ever expected to myself to experience England in a tournament final. I was born in 1985, and the first tournament I can remember watching live was Euro 92, under the late Graham Taylor. Since then, my experience of England at tournaments has been defined by dire and spectacular exists. It’s hard to wrap your head around the notion than things could ever end differently. It’s all I know.

Tonight feels different. This team feels different. More likeable than the sum of its parts, more talent in depth than any other England squad I can remember. I feel like this will end differently, that we will win this, and that in itself is perhaps the most surreal feeling I have ever felt.

Whatever happens, tonight is a credit to the job that Gareth Southgate, his team, and everyone involved in the England setup in recent years have done. Reaching a tournament final, particularly in modern formats, is unbelievably difficult. Fluke never comes into it.

Whatever happens, just enjoy tonight. Savour it. For me, tonight is possibly the most important thing that happened in my lifetime that doesn’t really matter. We’ve learned a lot about life and death in the last year or so. Tonight isn’t about that. It’s just a game of football - but the most important game of football this country has played in over half a century, and there is no guarantee any of us will live to see such an occasion again. Drink it in.

FÚCKING COME ON ENGLAND!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here