Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Italy V England Final.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
A few nervy moments obvs but still expecting a pretty comfortable win tonight ... footballs coming home!* :clap:

Flag_of_England.gif

*anyone bouncing this in the unlikely event we lose can do one

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can you slag Kane off again please :angel:

Once bitten, he had a really good game last time out :lolol:

If he has a good game tonight and scores against a good defence and a decent team I’ll never call him a flat track bully again but if he’s shit it’s game back on :smile:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Shameful scenes from Wembley and in London :nono:

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Doesn’t it seem a bit hubris to criticise Southgate’s starting lineups now? He’s got every one right so far.

I'm not sure that's the correct use of "hubris", great word though. I didn't read it as a criticism, just a question, the stuff football forums are for.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Pace is a more useful when Italy are knackered.

Got to be the thinking. If we go a goal down though how long do we wait before bringing on the flair players? The Italians will defend in depth and try and hit us on the break to increase the lead. Anyway tonight we see just how good Southgate is.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I just hope that A, we play well, B, we don't lose a player to a bad injury or dodgy sending off and C, win or lose, England fans are sensible...... hoping for2/3 but not expecting 3/3.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
England fans really are a bunch of *****. Such a pathetic mentality by a load of scumbags.

'England fans' aka (largely) English people?A mess in Leicester Square by the scumbags of our society who seemed to congregate there. They don't represent the majority of us, thankfully.

Iovan The Sweeper

May 16, 2016
Stomach has been churning all weekend, but I’m feeling pretty positive.

Southgate will have the players as calm and composed as possible. I think Italy will score first, but we’ll win 2-1 in extra time.

Wherever you are, enjoy it.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
We have a few speed merchants, one to wear them out and the others to bring on.

We will see, I am still confident we will stroll it.

Italy are of course unbeaten in 33 games, with 28 wins. I'm not sure we will stroll it personally. I'll take another dodgy penalty, ideally at 0-0 in the 95th minute

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
'England fans' aka (largely) English people?A mess in Leicester Square by the scumbags of our society who seemed to congregate there. They don't represent the majority of us, thankfully.

I am not defending them, as I didn't the Scots.

But why is this disgraceful and with the Scottish its just bantz.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here