Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It seems to have gone unnoticed but Palace have slipped into the bottom three.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Well as predicted by many they are vouching out of the bottom three again. Fair play o the scum they are putting up a good show against a very poor Liverpool team.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
2 poor teams - Anyone would've Beating Liverpool at home today in that league. Can we ban [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] for starting this thread though?!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
2 poor teams - Anyone would've Beating Liverpool at home today in that league. Can we ban [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] for starting this thread though?!

I'm banning myself as we speak!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm banning myself as we speak!!

:lol: I dunno if it's just me being biased but Palace for the last 3 seasons seem to have constantly been very lucky. Take that first goal today where LPool were down to ten & Gayle completely mishits the shot that deflects off the keeper and in grr

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
:lol: I dunno if it's just me being biased but Palace for the last 3 seasons seem to have constantly been very lucky. Take that first goal today where LPool were down to ten & Gayle completely mishits the shot that deflects off the keeper and in grr

What a :wanker:, talk about sour grapes. We finished 11th last year, and the year we went up we went unbeaten in 14 league games, if that's your idea of lucky then so be it.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
There will always be a division between us. Its the natural order of things.

True.
We are traditionally a 2nd tier team, and you are a 3rd.
We are both punching above our weights at the moment, but things even out over the years.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What a :wanker:, talk about sour grapes. We finished 11th last year, and the year we went up we went unbeaten in 14 league games, if that's your idea of lucky then so be it.

Haha well you were the luckiest team to get promoted to the prem ever (and 'won' a record amount of pens) so was more talking about that. Come on my clubs message board & call me a wanker :lol: pikey ****

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I honestly think you're going down and we will just about scrap survival. Just my opinion though.

£50 to REMF says we won't go down...?

And u called me a wanker for pointing out your luck - deluded

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I honestly think you're going down and we will just about scrap survival. Just my opinion though.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Unless they're going to go into financial free-fall again I don't want Palace to get relegated. With all their PL moolah nicely banked they'll be financially far too strong for us and they'll soon be a few more entries in the Hall of Shame.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Bottom 3 are now the 3 promoted teams in the order they finished last year

:facepalm:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Unless they're going to go into financial free-fall again I don't want Palace to get relegated. With all their PL moolah nicely banked they'll be financially far too strong for us and they'll soon be a few more entries in the Hall of Shame.
We just had a 3-3 away with Norwich, Cardiff well we all know what happened in that match so to suggest the relegated teams are unbeatable is bollocks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here