Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It`s official

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
We are shit ,Millwall are in the bottm 3 in this division ffs.with saints and the hammers coming up we are going to nosedive down the table.New keeper and defenders are required.:albion2::albion2:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Time for me to give up NSC for a bit i think, 2 many people who know f*** all about football on here

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Nonsense! 2 points between us and West Ham in second ffs, good point tonight if you ask me. Some people on here are off their heads!

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
We are shit ,Millwall are in the bottm 3 in this division ffs.with saints and the hammers coming up we are going to nosedive down the table.New keeper and defenders are required.:albion2::albion2:

LOL - i was feeling a bit down about throwing away yet another lead, but you know what, that has cheered me up.

"We are shit" - no, being 12 points adrift at the bottom of the football league is shit, we have just been promoted to a new league and have lost 3 games out of 12 (4 games out of 15 in all competitions)

We are a mid-table Championship side, simple as that - we will beat some of the top teams, we will lose to some of the bottom teams... but hey, we're here in the Championship and we are here to stay for quite a long while I think (in a good way, i.e. won't be relegated)

Lower your sights a bit :)

Last edited:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Yeh we're shit. I mean what have Millwall done recently... Oh yes. Drew away at Middlesbrough. So they must be shit too. And West Ham - they couldn't even beat Southampton. And Derby are rubbish. I mean they only drew at Reading... Etc etc. Twats.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

You really do deserve a right, royal 'F**k Off you JCL' !

Sent from my wardrobe whilst watching Susannah Reid and Sian Williams enjoy a clam sandwich.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I actually cant believe how shit we are. I hanker for the greatness of the last 10 years. Now that was what every team should aspire too. Bring back Micky Adams and Russell Slade.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
We will stay in the Championship this year and Gus will see what is needed to progress.Have faith UTA:bhasign:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here