Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It just gets better for the Nigel's doesn't it?

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
If its a clean break then thats a small mercy. Hope he gets fit again soon. The palace fans and board are the fire loving, mobile home dwelling scum bags; the players just follow advice and go for a step up or money.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Whilst it is difficult to celebrate a 22 year old suffering an injury like that, I do have to say....

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

(Hope he recovers quickly)

Johnny Williams could be out for 5 months as well , so fill yer boots if you must .

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Johnny Williams could be out for 5 months as well , so fill yer boots if you must .
5 live reported that £2m signing from Huddersfield Hunt may miss the season. That's ****ing harsh on the boy. What's up with Williams?

Personally I would prefer your best players stay fit and you get hammered fair and square. Wurzel will now ( rightly) claim that injuries are to blame.

I'm debating whether or not to go for a cricket score for Man Utd now.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Yeah, i struggle to gleam any kind of joy when seeing someone suffer a bad injury. Regardless of whether they play for Palace or not.

Agree, especially with our paucity of forwards and dodgy training facilities.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Injured playing for Wales , someone told a Macedonian defender that Williams was a band member of One Direction.

Very good grimbo , you seem to have perked up now your best mates back .

FFS, We are better than this aren't we?

I have no idea who the Palace fans on here are on BBS but we are talking about young players being injured, possibly seriously, will we start posting pictures like some of their more special posters do, a bit like the Gerry Ryan and Henry Hughton one picture below wheeled out by a Pauldrez every time it's mentioned

I'm not sure how that can sit well with any football fan really, hate them (sort of), hate their club, but not the players.

ryan.png

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Injured playing for Wales , someone told a Macedonian defender that Williams was a band member of One Direction.

Ooh..even harsher. Williams, who is a talent, gets chopped playing for the taffys in another hapless beating. Paper said that Bale played better than the rest of them put together and he was only on for 15 minutes

Williams is a bit young to be writing off isn't he?!

Unfortunately he was rushed back from recovering from his original injury far too early by Crystal Palace (Freedman?). Apparently the tissue/muscle around the break never healed properly and he is now prone to set backs and injury due to this weakness - marry this to his reknown mental fragility and he could never be the player he was which is a great pity.

Mr Murray's age counts against him recovering from his injury.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here