Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It has all kicked off at Wolves

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deak77
A shoe? What is this, Iraq?

i left on the whistle and habe been drinking since to numb the pain, but this commenthas madre me smile

missed the fools on te e pitch

but would have lloved to have bought to shoes ot toss

SB goons

get over oit we get what we desaerve these tools called for mike couut

cmntss

And we think we have some posters who shouldn't post after being to the pub.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
knuledraggers do what knugledrggers do , happy not , wehat the fk were they doing to th rstadff , toollss

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Hold on, we've sent Wolves down to the third tier before - on May 4, 1985, when we beat them 5-1 at the Goldstone - the same year Eric Young scored the winner at Molineux. So you got your revenge just a few months later! And to think, you've been holding this grudge for 29 years.... :facepalm:

Yeah, but I didn't go to it. I was in Germany then and didn't find out the score for a few days so the impact was lost on me. But I shall be there next week, really enjoying it.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
He is a dreadful manager, appointing him in the first place was the mistake,

Yeah, so dreadful the team he managed until a few months ago just got promoted as champions.

But the point is that changing managers every few months is not the way to proceed to get any stability. He's only been there about three months, the previous manager had six and the one before that had three. You could appoint Jose Mourinho but it's little good if he has three months to make an impact.

Sacking managers after a short period means a) you're paying compo to managers instead of strengthening the squad, b) confusing players who have to adapt to different systems and c) putting off any decent managers who worry about committing themselves to such a club.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
He is a dreadful manager, appointing him in the first place was the mistake,

View attachment 42134

I remember when he was appointed lots of experts talking about how he is such a character, that all wolves were missing was confidence, that they were too stressed about messing up, but Saunders's fun nature will be just what they need.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Please Please Seagulls smash the Yam Yams into Div 3 and i promise next time i'm in The welly Dandyman,Uncle Buck, Carrott Cruncher and The Mullett from Worthing i'll buy you a beverage Wolves:wanker:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here