Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It has all kicked off at Wolves

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Grotty, boring club - in fact a classic example of a club with a really thick fanbase with the view that they somehow deserve to be higher up the league than they invariably find themselves. Hope they enjoy Crawley on a Tuesday night next season. The table doesn't lie.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
i really never have liked wolves.......ive spent only a few hours in wolverhampton before, and its a dump - the land that time forgot.........

hate the accent, the fans, the stadium, the kit, camera angle, everything to do with them......and its totally irrational.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I have a rational reason: I had an ex-girlfriend who's a Wolves season ticket holder. She dumped me not longer after we saw the Albion beat them at Molineux with an Eric Young winner. I'm really looking forward to relegating them - I've waited 29 years for this.

Hold on, we've sent Wolves down to the third tier before - on May 4, 1985, when we beat them 5-1 at the Goldstone - the same year Eric Young scored the winner at Molineux. So you got your revenge just a few months later! And to think, you've been holding this grudge for 29 years.... :facepalm:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Hold on, we've sent Wolves down to the third tier before - on May 4, 1985, when we beat them 5-1 at the Goldstone - the same year Eric Young scored the winner at Molineux. So you got your revenge just a few months later! And to think, you've been holding this grudge for 29 years.... :facepalm:

Remember that game well: that was when Tommy Docherty was managing them and afterwards came out with a succession of awful old-skool after dinner gags about finding Japanese prisoners of war in the trophy cabinet at Molineux. Which I'm sure cheered up their hoards of travelling knuckle-draggers as they went down.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
I have a rational reason: I had an ex-girlfriend who's a Wolves season ticket holder. She dumped me not longer after we saw the Albion beat them at Molineux with an Eric Young winner. I'm really looking forward to relegating them - I've waited 29 years for this.

Erm, didn't we relegate them on 4th May 1985 with a 5-1 drubbing at the Goldstone too?

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow

That'll teach me to not read to the end of a thread before replying!

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Seen a few videeos out there from inside the ground....meh just a bunch of blokes smashed against a wall of stewards near dug out hurling abuse at the board who I assume sit above....

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I don't think we'd be at all surprised if many of their thugs do come down to cause trouble at the Amex or in Brighton over the bank holiday weekend, to vent their anger at the rapid drop in divisions. To go down with a bang.

I hope the Police over the weekend are switched on this .... today's scuffles should be a reminder.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Remember that game well: that was when Tommy Docherty was managing them and afterwards came out with a succession of awful old-skool after dinner gags about finding Japanese prisoners of war in the trophy cabinet at Molineux. Which I'm sure cheered up their hoards of travelling knuckle-draggers as they went down.

I remember him saying "at least it was close"!

genre b. good

Oct 22, 2012
Can't believe the number of people calling for Saunders to be sacked. Apart from the fact that they were in trouble before he joined, have these supporters learned nothing? It's the club's habit of sacking managers abruptly that has got them in this mess.

He is a dreadful manager, appointing him in the first place was the mistake,

4cf784cd1fa7e86ed38d7061f509ac68_zps953141c5.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here