Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It could happen in gREAT bRITIAN !!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Yeah, but these people are already in control, aren't they? That's probably about the only thing we all agree on: that the rich and privileged few control the rest.

Do you see what I mean though? I can't see what else they'd gain?? If you already have millions or billions in the bank, what else is there? It's not like that additional trillion is going to get you anything new. There are only so many yachts one can buy, or snobby gentlemen's clubs you can go to.

What are they going to DO when they get all this power?

I do see what you mean. It's not so much about what they'll gain but how much of their system they can hold on to. In my perspective I reckon a system collapse is coming very soon especially now we're experiencing all these 'glitches' within the current system. The illuminati/the 1% have controlled this world for ages with false religions and centralised control. With their disgrace of a game which is war, people are starting to realise the game is just an ongoing massacre of innocent people on both sides. We are now starting to realise there is no enemy in war, this will eventually destroy the need for Guns and bombs which then knocks down the need for the 1% to control us, which we do blindly allow.
This looks like it might be the world elites last chance of securing world domination before we all find out what a lie we've made to live in.
The 1% are scared of losing their power. They created the illusion of money, this is not their power, it's the crap they make us believe from the age of 5.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Wow they are going to let Hulk Hogan run the world? That is brilliant.

24.jpg

Never though CMS would suit sunglasses!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I do see what youg mean. It's not so much about what they'll gain but how much of their system they can hold on to. In my perspective I reckon a system collapse is coming very soon especially now we're experiencing all these 'glitches' within the current system. The illuminati/the 1% have controlled this world for ages with false religions and centralised control. With their disgrace of a game which is war, people are starting to realise the game is just an ongoing massacre of innocent people on both sides. We are now starting to realise there is no enemy in war, this will eventually destroy the need for Guns and bombs which then knocks down the need for the 1% to control us, which we do blindly allow.
This looks like it might be the world elites last chance of securing world domination before we all find out what a lie we've made to live in.
The 1% are scared of losing their power. They created the illusion of money, this is not their power, it's the crap they make us believe from the age of 5.

The 1% are a load of chodes. Yes. Agreed...

.....but if you take MY money I will cut your jacobs awf :}

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I don't really get it.

These conspiracy theories rely on the presumption that certain bodies & individuals seek to create fear & thereby gain control over the planet for their own ends. But the individuals in question seem to be largely governments and shadowy billionaires (eg I've seen the Rockefellers and Rothschilds mentioned). These people already hold immense power, either by virtue of the fact that they are the elected governments, or are unfathomably rich, therefore they probably do what they want in life anyway.

What does a Rockefeller or a Rothschild or (say) David Cameron or Dick Cheney stand to gain from world domination that they don't already have/had? I don't particularly warm to Cameron, but I suspect that when he finishes work for the day, he's more interested- like the rest of us- in watching Masterchef or playing with the kids than emailing (encrypted, of course) the fellow Illuminati to set in motion the next stage of the great plan to subdue the unsuspecting masses.

In short: what would be the POINT?

Good post.

Tbh it would take a small lecture to answer this question. But afew things you ought to bare in mind:

Power is inherently paranoid and fearful. So the desire is not just to accumulate power, but to diminish threats to that power, if possible to remove all threats to that power completely. Today threats to this power do still exist, so more must be done.

Government is not reason, it is not eloquence — it is force! Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.
- George Washington.

You also have to bare in mind that this has been going on for a very long time. When you look at these people and institutions with immense power, it has not always been that way. We are looking today at the end of the spectrum, they have already come along way. This is why it does not look like they have a whole lot more to gain from the conspiracy, than from the current state of affairs. Because they are winning. The current state of affairs is the conspiracy.

I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money-power of the country will endeavor to prolong it's reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed
- Abraham Lincoln.

As for David Cameron, I agree, the guy probably watches eastenders with his family and does not engage in global conspiring. But you have to understand that presidents and prime-ministers are figureheads and salesmen, they are not the policy makers and they do not run the show. In so far as they contribute it is for their own ego, career and financial benefit.

The media is controlled and will stimulate public opinion in certain ways. All Cameron has to do, like most politicians, is put his finger to the wind and do what voters want done. Getting the voters to want the right things is where the game is at, and politicians are not used to convince people of anything, that would not work very well.

The vast majority of politicians understand that their power and privilege depends on things staying basically as they are, so radical change is not particularly welcome. They also understand that they are involved in the game of perceptions. They are not thinking "is what I am saying true?" they are thinking "how does what I am saying sound?". These things lend themselves to politicians being quite easy to control, if you control the media.

But when it comes down to it, they do know that various very powerful interests exist and have influence. And in general terms they know how to please them, and they know how to piss them off. The consequences of pissing them off are far greater than the consequences of pissing off the people, because the people hold no affective power over politicians, special interests do. Special interests can ruin a politician, using money, the media and an array of other resources at their disposal. We can withhold our vote. Maybe protest and get a kicking but not much else.

Politicians do feel vulnerable to something, unfortunately it is not the will of the people.

Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.
- Woodrow Wilson

Largely though, I don't believe that most politicians are consciously beholden to the special interests. I believe that most politicians do genuinely believe in the things that they do, rather than doing them out of love for, or fear of, conspirators.

A politician who espouses the virtues of global government probably believes in it. But the point is, if they didn't believe in these things, they would not be given the job in the first place.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
So The Truth, when is this going to happen? You'd think the opening ceremony would have made most sense being such a big event, but alas nothing has happened.

Could it be that you actually know f*** all and are completely full of bullshit?

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
I heard that the daleks are going to choose this Olympics meeting to invade, and it will happen at the end of the 10,000 metres event.
Nobody will be alarmed, because everyone will think it's an advertising stunt (and the daleks will all be wearing Adidas).
They threaten to ex'term'i'nate

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
I heard that the daleks are going to choose this Olympics meeting to invade, and it will happen at the end of the 10,000 metres event.
Nobody will be alarmed, because everyone will think it's an advertising stunt (and the daleks will all be wearing Adidas).
They threaten to ex'term'i'nate

As long as you are able to access a staircase, you will be ok.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here