Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It could happen in gREAT bRITIAN !!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It's not really solid evidence though is it. It is a good theory that an outside threat will galvanise us as a planet. Doesn't mean it will happen though does it.

Wouldn't it be groovy to galvanise or planet without the threat of alien invasion?

I am not suggesting we fake one.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Ok NSC, lay off him...he is completely right I am just concerned that he has access to the Secret plans.

The ridiculous number of soldiers is just that, we don't need 17,000 soldiers to keep a multi site games secure for nearly two months. It could be secured with 1 ,412 but they needed to use the olympics as a cover to bring the troops back from Germany for the Coup. 17,000 brain washed troops, armed and ready to take the power back...well armed with tiny tiny weapons, secret weapons, so small they can't been seen by the camera's or human eye...but they are there! They have practiced spelling Welcome To England but the drill movements are so complicated 3 soldiers scuffed their polished boots and in current defence cuts there is no polish left so it had to be cancelled.

HMS Ocean is siting in the Thames, fighter jets in the sky's and missiles on tower blocks what does this mean? It has nothing to do with a terrorist threat but everything to prevent a counter attack from the Yeomanry of the Guard and they have to fight off the Iluminati dont they...oh hang on they are on the same side...are they ?

The sight of soldiers everywhere is actually designed to make Team China and Team North Korea feel at home. The first plan had tanks driving at the Chinese team in Trafalgar Square but they couldn't get off Salisbury Plain in all the mud.

British Soldiers in
WW1: 4,000,000 (+/-)
WW2: 5,800,000
Iraq1: 53,000
Iraq2: 46,000
Olympics:17,000

Idiot.

A lot of effort for something not very funny. Apologies if that wasn't a joke (it's that bad).

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
It's not really solid evidence though is it. It is a good theory that an outside threat will galvanise us as a planet. Doesn't mean it will happen though does it.

Wouldn't it be groovy to galvanise or planet without the threat of alien invasion?

I'm not saying believe it, just letting people know where this idea comes from.

Making everybody afraid of something that is not real, so they will plead to be saved by some super powerful world authority is not the kind of world galvanisation we need lol. A world voluntarily united by reason is one thing. A world forcefully united by fear is quite something else.

Being united is not necessarily good, it depends what you are united around.

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
God forbid that we should use soldiers, of all people, to maintain the security of this country. Christ, it's not like they're even TRAINED for that kind of thing.

They are trained to kill an enemy nation. How would it be sense to make them security for a multi-national tournament? Never realised the army does olympic security training too!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Kind of related, speaks to the militarization of domestic law enforcement, and the greater struggle between liberty and tyranny.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
They are trained to kill an enemy nation. How would it be sense to make them security for a multi-national tournament? Never realised the army does olympic security training too!

the army gives unarmed aid in all sorts of circumstances.

have a quick read about Military Aid To Civil Communities and Military Aid To Civil Ministries

you will then be more informed.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
the army gives unarmed aid in all sorts of circumstances.

have a quick read about Military Aid To Civil Communities and Military Aid To Civil Ministries

you will then be more informed.

That tone is uncalled for. It's natural to be concerned about the use of the military in domestic law enforcement. There is very good reason why there is a separation of the two.

The primary function of a soldier is military combat against an enemy. That is quite different from the function of a bobby on the beat.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
That tone is uncalled for. It's natural to be concerned about the use of the military in domestic law enforcement. There is very good reason why there is a separation of the two.

The primary function of a soldier is military combat against an enemy. That is quite different from the function of a bobby on the beat.

No the primary function of a soldier is to protect the nation and serve the country for the head of state in support of government policy.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
No the primary function of a soldier is to protect the nation and serve the country for the head of state in support of government policy.

Yes, in very vague terms a soldier protects the nation and serves the country.

Technically, a soldier is a military man (or woman), trained primarily for combat.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Who are the army actually protecting in Afghanistan and what policy are they supporting?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Who are the army actually protecting in Afghanistan and what policy are they supporting?

They are protecting Royal Dutch Shell and they are supporting a policy of EMPIRE. :wink:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
They are protecting Royal Dutch Shell and they are supporting a policy of EMPIRE. :wink:

and all in the aid of freedom and liberty. These guys with the guns are fighting for our peace remember!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
It makes better understanding of why the US and Uk have joined together for this one event and combine a force of soldiers bigger than anything since WW11.

British Soldiers in
WW1: 4,000,000 (+/-)
WW2: 5,800,000
Iraq1: 53,000
Iraq2: 46,000
Olympics:17,000

Idiot.

I'll think you'll find this is the biggest gathering of soldiers and security forces in the UK since world war 2.

but what you originally said is a hugely different statement.

but this is what people like you do all the time,you try and screw with what people say,you tried it with me earlier and now you have tried it with Sergei.....if your argument doesnt hold water i suggest you bog off to some CT website where your special skills are appreciated,as opposed to distorting what people say just to fit your agenda.......it really does make you look like a cock,

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

i think he explained it for you,the army are protecting the nation and they are supporting the government policy to invade Afghanistan

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The result of some pretty odius foreign policy would be my guess.

Sadly this is the reason. Due almost entirely to our involvement in Iraq II and Afghanistan our leaders have put all of us in jeopardy. July 7th would never have happened, and hundreds of troops wouldn't have been killed by snipers and IEDs. Face it, GB is about as popular as a fart in a spacesuit around the world, we have a long way to go before we will feel safe again.

All IMO of course, and I'm sure others will see it differently. I'll just finish on WMD ????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here