Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Israel Day

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Moshe, an old man, was hit by a car. Whilst waiting for an ambulance, a policeman tucked a blanket under Moshe's head and asked him: “Are you comfortable?”
Moshe replied: “I make a nice living.”

Rivkah, an elderly lady, was hit by a car. Whilst waiting for an ambulance, a policeman tucked a blanket under her head “Are you okay Rivkah?” a friend of hers who witnessed the accident rushes over and asks.
Rivkah replied: “Ah, you know, my son never calls me any more, he says he's gonna call..."

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Moshe, an old man, was hit by a car. Whilst waiting for an ambulance, a policeman tucked a blanket under Moshe's head and asked him: “Are you comfortable?”
Moshe replied: “I make a nice living.”

Rivkah, an elderly lady, was hit by a car. Whilst waiting for an ambulance, a policeman tucked a blanket under her head “Are you okay Rivkah?” a friend of hers who witnessed the accident rushes over and asks.
Rivkah replied: “Ah, you know, my son never calls me any more, he says he's gonna call..."

Bottys here all week :rolleyes:

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
See, this is the problem. I agree with your sentiments about Israel but there is a time and place. Kayal & Hemed are nothing to do with the actions of the Israeli Government. You could have an Israeli day without supporting Benjamin Netanyahu or the the State of Israel.

Israel exits - it will not stop existing and the normal people (just like me and you) live their lives in reaction to their surroundings. We should embrace Israel and work with them towards a two-state solution, on a similar grounding to the Belfast Agreement.

(All of this is coming from someone who totally supports Palestine and their movement, but it is time to be realistic).

Don't get me wrong I know full well it's nothing to do with the players whom I hope both have long and successful careers at the club. It's just the idea of an Israel day that grates.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I would support an Israel Day. Why not!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here