Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Israel Day

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Great idea, we can stick a big f*ck off wall around the away end and take pot shots at any who try and stick their heads over the top to watch the match they've paid for. Just remember to remove all the toilets lest they be used as weapons.

This is excellent. We could throw bottles of PISS at them all game, and get our stewards to remove from the stadium any of their fans who react.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
- A temporary Dead Sea experience outside with portly Albion fans floating whilst eating their Fish and Chips.
- On entry each fan to be interviewed by a highly-trained steward who grades them on the likelihood of them standing or swearing.
- Pockets of heavily-armed Albion fans in the away end provactively waving Albion flags
- Temporary installation of Withdean’s ‘Rocket Man’ in Falmer village.
- Albion branded halva and latkas
- All stewards replaced by El Al stewardesses (if you’ve flown El Al you will know what a distracting prospect this is)

Forget the pies - we need kosher salt beef, Maccabi beer, latkas & pickled cucumbers.
Scrummy

Whilst I'm very fond of good, home-made Jewish cooking, I also recall my experience of Israeli cuisine. In a word ... dreadful. If this is intended to be "Israel Day", I'd be very wary of bringing food into it.

The best advice I ever heard during the time I spent in Jerusalem came from our Israeli host ... "If you want to eat out, find somewhere run by Palestinians".

Dec 19, 2011
Hove
Agree - thankfully our muslim & jewish Israeli both have homes in the secular state of Israel rather than the terrorist state of Palestine territory .........

Look out for me in West Stand Upper with my Israeli flag :)

I'm already getting angry at the very thought of the Freedom for Palestine lot turning up to protest our new signing - it's the sort of stunt they would pull . . . .

Whilst I'm very fond of good, home-made Jewish cooking, I also recall my experience of Israeli cuisine. In a word ... dreadful. If this is intended to be "Israel Day", I'd be very wary of bringing food into it.

The best advice I ever heard during the time I spent in Jerusalem came from our Israeli host ... "If you want to eat out, find somewhere run by Palestinians".

In my experience Israeli food is as widespread as dishes from UK or any other country. However, the breakfasts are to die for. Was in Tel Aviv in February & the selections you get for breakfast are legendary. All healthy salads, eggs of every description, cheeses galore, humus, egg plant, breads, cereals, fresh yoghurts, jaffa orange juice, home made cakes ......... you really can dine out on a day's calories just before 9am :p ...... just don't ask for bacon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here