Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ISO 8 problems

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
iOS 8.2
To upgrade my iPad or not?
I ignored 8.1 on the balance of advice but hopefully 8.2 has resolved any issues? BTW I don't have a iWatch :lolol:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
iOS 8.2
To upgrade my iPad or not?
I ignored 8.1 on the balance of advice but hopefully 8.2 has resolved any issues? BTW I don't have a iWatch :lolol:

8.1 fixed an issue some were having with wi-fi, apparently it's back in 8.2 but I haven't noticed any problems myself (this is on an iPhone rather than iPad though). You cannot uninstall the iWatch app but can hide it if you do upgrade.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
I'm going to ignore it on my iPhone. I recently made the mistake of upgrading my MBA to Yosemite. I have 2 WiFi routers at home and since the upgrade I can't connect to 1 if I'm within 2 meters of it and the other one only allows me to connect for 5-10 seconds at a time before it drops.
Very annoying how every time Apple release an update, it seems to break WiFi.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I've updated my ipod touch to 8.2, and now around 6GB of music won't sync from iTunes.

I didn't have trouble with syncing since one of the iOS7 versions. This 8.2 was supposed to improve syncing, but it has made it worse for me on my ipod. I've read of other people having similar experiences, and some who have multiple devices where it has negatively affected some, but improved others.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here