Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ISIS not all its cracked up to be..

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Whats your issue with her kids and why do you want to forcibly sterilise them?

You've mentioned on another thread that you coach football to kids. Your comments do seem concerning.

Chances are, her kids will be influenced/forced into her way of thinking. Sterilisation will go a long way towards preventing that from continuing.

Recognising and dealing positively with autism/aspergers in my football team is a good thing. Completely unrelated. Not concerned.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
She can stay in Syria with her kids. I wish we had a backbone like the Israelis.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Whats your issue with her kids and why do you want to forcibly sterilise them?

if the kids were sterilised
the people that would have the most concern would be the mother the father and the kids themselves.

They would no doubt however recognise that it would be the will of Allah anyway......sod all they can do about that!
Inshallah

don’t concern yourself with things out of your control.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Recognising and dealing positively with autism/aspergers in my football team is a good thing. Completely unrelated. Not concerned.

Believe it or not, I took a child/teenager, who suffers from a very rare type of Aspergers, to Albion matches for good couple of seasons........ and?

It doesn't give me the right to think infecting some child's mother with ebola is a good idea.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You mug.
When isil get a foothold in this country your neck will be first to go.
They will laugh in your face when you try to explain your view.
The rest of us will be up in the hills planning how to get our country back.
this , the man is a fool.

Leyton Gull

Banned
Sep 14, 2015
I used to knock around with some ISIS chaps. They were a right laugh. Cracking lads who'd do anything for you. We got up to some larks I can tell you. I mean some of the stuff they done is disappointing but I think they might be misunderstood. It's a shame things did not work out for the lass mind.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
this , the man is a fool.

Keep those blinkers on. The solution is a simple black and white one isn't it? Like er, bombing. That has always worked hasn't it. Much better than searching for alternatives that might actually work. But suggest other methods and you're seen as someone who wants to give up what we value. Simple arguments won't work in this case. Never have and never will.

Leyton Gull

Banned
Sep 14, 2015
I think ISIS are probably OK once you get to know them. I'm sure things will work out fine for her. She just needs time to adjust.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here