Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is your Albion glass half-full...

Is your Albion glass...

• Total voters

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I thought it was throwing them onto the pitch which caused the issue, not up in the air because we scored?
Either way it reinforces my view that the EPL beer ban in seats should remain.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The trouble with the Dutch beers is that when their glass is half full, there's half a glass of head on the top! You never actually get a full glass in Amsterdam.

Attachments

• 70D07AE4-2B4B-4A02-B915-E6CE6BD43D8A.jpeg
    70D07AE4-2B4B-4A02-B915-E6CE6BD43D8A.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 25

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Precisely. When I studied over there, one of the few Dutch phrases I learnt was 'bier mit nee schuim' - basically 'no head'. One barmaid told me that if she served beer as I wanted it to a Dutchman, he'd refuse it.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
It’s very hard to keep winning in the PL that’s why we are still in touch after not winning for five games. We could be a phenomenal second half of the season side when everyone is back up and running.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
It’s all relative:

If you mean compared to the previous 30+ years then obviously it’s (more than) half full.

However if you compare to any other period since RDZ took over it’s half empty. The reasons being:

- poorest run of form, failing to beat very poor teams even when taking the lead.
- terrible run of injuries
- think RDZ is talking too much about the extra games, the players we have lost and don’t think the rant about refs is helpful
- for the first time we have lost top players and not been able to replace them.
- can’t seen where the next clean sheet is coming from never mind win. Don’t think we will win any of the next three.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
It’s a bit half empty this season to be honest. Our position feels a bit ‘false’ based on a very strong start, but failing to beat some poor teams at home is frustrating. Only 3 wins at home, Newcastle was good - but Luton & Bournemouth only is a bit underwhelming

RDZ is in his worse run since taking over, yet he has a £30M forward and a wonderkid with a €1Bn release clause at his disposable - but scoring more than 1 in the league recently has been a struggle
Our position feels false?
Have you seen where Manchester United are??

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Half-full. Take each game at a time and enjoy the ride. I've been told by people on here that we're DEFIANTLY not going to get related, so bring on the 24/25 season :thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Has a team ever won a league whilst playing proper shite all season, but getting last minute wins and 1 nil wins continuously? They seem to be doing something right.
Arsenal?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here