Is this the most eagerly anticipated Palace fixture ever?....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Know a few blokes who are fermenting bottles of piss to throw. Them palace slags need a good wash.
Your parents must be so proud and i'm willing to bet that your are lying out of your stupid arse. You're embarrassing.

C

CT1

1) Another thread about Palace
2) Another thread about Murry hes gone get the f*** over it.
3) Another thread about Zaha you really have no idea how tedious it is
4) League position is irrelivent They might be top we might be bottom but its a derby match and anything can happen
5)Anyone who starts a thread about palace then gets the hump and starts calling people PAL is a bit of a twat

Anything else I can help you with?

Is this guy serious?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Since i cant be bothered to read 5 pages, its shaping up to be a cracking match, both teams are looking like they will be on form - lots of answers are needed over certain players and of course theres the bragging rights !!

All of this certainly means that the Football League Show.......will stick it on 5th and give it about 20 seconds.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Look, Palarse have to lose form at some point. It's the unwritten rule of a football season - each team must mysteriously lose form for half a dozen games or more, then suddenly regain form again inexplicably. It's going to happen to the Caravan dwellers and it'll happen just as we play them........probably.
I'm quite optimistic this year. We've got a great defence, we're coming back to form and they're there to be shot at.
2-0 to the Flairmeisters!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Cant be arsed to trawl. Most anticipated not for me.

Feared yes. More than 5-0 quite possibly even more so if koozak isnt fit i fear for our lives frankly with brez or casper. Palace are all about SHOTS, and crosses. we are f***ed frankly. witness his whu capitulation or even the spillage at hudds.

Gotta hope el abd is fit as he will make sure the players are up for it as otherwise they will be meek. never seen us really up for it for a few yrs. crofty probably the only other one.

Pace - again f***ed if painter plays against haha. when is bridge back?

With our first team a draw. if we have to rely on the three amigos from hudds i cat see past at least a 3-1 for palace
maybe 4-1

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

Feared yes. More than 5-0 quite possibly even more so if koozak isnt fit i fear for our lives frankly with brez or casper. Palace are all about SHOTS, and crosses. we are f***ed frankly. witness his whu capitulation or even the spillage at hudds.

Gotta hope el abd is fit as he will make sure the players are up for it as otherwise they will be meek. never seen us really up for it for a few yrs. crofty probably the only other one.

With our first team a draw. if we have to rely on the three amigos from hudds i cat see past at least a 3-1 for palace
maybe 4-1

Hard to disagree with this really. "Anticipation" is far from a word I'd use to describe it. Frankly, I'm dreading it and if Brez or Ankergren are in then dread will turn to resignation. Hopefully we''ll be up for it and spring a surprise but if Painter plays, so will Barnes because of the extra cover needed. This seriously reduces the pace on Zaha's side, meaning that Bridcutt and Dunk/El-Abd will be doing a lot of covering and will leave Greer vs. Murray alone on the heading front.

Don't get me wrong, I am usually not a pessimist but Palace are flying at the moment and I am almost going down the "Tell myself we'll lose then a) it won't be so bad if we do and b) it'll be even better if we don't" route.

Of course, if Bridge, El-Abd and Kuszczak are all fit, I may revise my optimism up slightly.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

maybe 4-1

Agree . I can't see anything other than a bad loss, and lots of infernal gloating on this board.

In fact, if Palace win their next 2 tricky ties, away against Leeds ( although is this really tricky at the moment?) and Hull, then I reckon they are as good as promoted and will definately finish at least in the top 3.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
I cannot wait, its going to be a tough tie. But to say Palace will gain promotion if they win their next two away ties is jumping the gun a little i feel.

Hopefully we will have everyone fit and give them a good doing over.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Actually is koozak isnt fit i may not bother going as i really cant stand brez or casper they both ANNOY me immensely.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Agree . I can't see anything other than a bad loss, and lots of infernal gloating on this board.

In fact, if Palace win their next 2 tricky ties, away against Leeds ( although is this really tricky at the moment?) and Hull, then I reckon they are as good as promoted and will definately finish at least in the top 3.

So palace are kings of football all of a sudden, and WE are the whipping boys?
Some of you lot have no faith, or understanding of football.
We were flying high last season and topped the division - but suddenly we didn't. Were you thinking it was bound not to last, or we were invincible then?
Is our goal difference meaningless too?

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Some misery-mongers on this board alright. I bet some of you loved The Smiths too.
Loser mentality does not get respect as some kind of grovelling martyrdom.
Go and lick palace boots but don't pretend to be Albion fans while doing it

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Can't be arsed to trawl through this but no, not even close to being the most eagerly anticipated Palace match. Not even the most eagerly anticipated of recent times as that was the 5-0 defeat (given the length of time since we'd played each other).

EDIT: Although having read a few of the responses I disagree with the OPs point of view, but it is a valid question to ask.

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
Just a quick question, is it a 3pm KO? as I,m sure I saw somewhere it is earlier but BBC and Seagulls World show it as 3PM.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Just a quick question, is it a 3pm KO? as I,m sure I saw somewhere it is earlier but BBC and Seagulls World show it as 3PM.

Yes I think it is.

Anyway I'm going to be in the Main stand so I'll need to make sure I don't celebrate when we score! :lolol:

I worry that Murray will score a header after outjumping Greer (which won't be difficult), we need El-Abd back there to negate the Murray threat!

Palace deserve to be top and I think they will continue on and go up (if they keep the team together) however we are gradually turning it around, playing some good stuff and gaining confidence as we go. I'd love it if Palace lose their next two games, we win ours so we're just behind them, and then we win to draw level, now that would be sweet!

I had a sneaky feeling before the Amex game that we would lose (I even put some money on it) and I was right. This time I have sneaky feeling we are going to win this, not just sneak it either, I'm going for a 3-1 win!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports