Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Is This THE Best Good News Day Ever?

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
I find the Andrew decision a strange one. She got half a million bucks from Epstein on the understanding she didn't sue him or anyone connected to him. Now the judge has overturned it with a 46 page decision. He must have had to go all round the legal houses to find a way to overturn the agreement if it took 46 pages to explain how he did it.
Of course, Andrew should face justice if he's done anything wrong.
Fkin prince Andrew what a disgrace hes as guilty as a puppy next to a fresh pile of no2
just a shame hes letting the queen down, it will have to be a pay off wont it - the system wont allow him to be jailed in USA

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I don't get why monarchists are unhappy with prince Andrew.
If you have a monarchy surely royals are allowed to **** kids?

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I don't think jail's an option in a civil case?

In USA payment of child support is a "civil" matter and you can certainly go to jail in the US if you don't pay child support. But it could be that the offence is actually the criminal offence of "contempt of Court" for not paying the amount ordered by the Court in the civil action.

But surely if Andrew loses in the civil action (or pays a bung which is an admission of guilt), then a criminal case would be opened?

If a civil Court says "you are a nonce" or he pays a bung admitting "I am a nonce" then he must surely face a criminal prosecution for, er, being a nonce?*

*accepting that there is a higher burden of proof that he is a nonce in a criminal hearing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here