Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Is This THE Best Good News Day Ever?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If Andrew throws her a bung then we know he is guilty. That is the act of a guilty man.

An innocent man would submit to the US Courts and defend himself against his accuser. If he never met her, then there can be no evidence against him can there? So what's to fear eh?

[tweet]1478510488879304709[/tweet]

[tweet]1478510492331171844[/tweet]

[tweet]1478510495766351881[/tweet]

Hopefully that shows the whole thread, but just in case: https://twitter.com/TweetingYet/status/1478510488879304709. I imagine the same argument can be made for pay offs. Especially in the instance where the pay off is a small fraction of your wealth, or if the pay off will come from tax payers with no impact on your lifestyle.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
IAn innocent man would submit to the US Courts and defend himself against his accuser. If he never met her, then there can be no evidence against him can there? So what's to fear eh?

Unless of course, he has lied and did meet her, once of several times and actually did not have sexual intercourse or any other sexual relations with her. However the fact he lied he never met her, then he knows everyone will assume he is guilty, he could be a patsy, invited along by Epstein knowing how gullible Andrew possibly is, he could be just guilty by association. I could imagine if that was the case Andrew, still trying to cover his footsteps when he realised he was duped or used.

The above is not my opinion, it is just a thought, that could well be possible, we will probably never know the full truth.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Only one story here worth reporting I'd say.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Michael Jackson settled a multi million dollar child abuse case out of Court.

It didn’t prevent people thinking he was guilty.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
I always found it strange to say 'You can't take me to court because my pedo mate paid you off a number of years ago' as some kind of defense.

- or -

"I cant remember if I ever met her but I definitely didn't have sex with her, and besides which she lives in Australia and promised my mate she wouldn't tell anyone again (after last time)" :shrug:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I think the Germans have a word for the feeling it gives me.

****z?

Why can't I write ****z? He was a decent German footballer, he just has an unfortunate surname.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And by the time you finished had the accused decided to plead guilty?

Very good :lolol:

The accused was very pleased with my contribution. :rolleyes: And the work didn't take me more than a few days, unlike the pontifications of legal types.

The accuser, on the other hand, wrote to the principal of my institution claiming that because I had dismissed a case of scientific fraud, I was therefore guilty myself of scientific fraud. :eek:

That was ten years ago and nothing more came of it. Bluster! :lolol:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
BJ, Novax and Prince Andrew all straight on the way to their own personal hell. What a day to be alive! Couldn't happen to three nicer blokes eh? :clap: :clap: :clap:

...and the Government iddntified as breaking the law for the VIP PPE stuff.

Everyone involved will maintain their liberty and continue to grow their wealth.

...so it's a no from me

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
...and the Government iddntified as breaking the law for the VIP PPE stuff.

Everyone involved will maintain their liberty and continue to grow their wealth.

...so it's a no from me

This. A few red faces and some fake contrition. Bluster and sort of aplogise but not really. Repeat until people leave you alone to continue profiting from breaking the law.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Nothing will happen to Andrew. He's royalty.

That seneters wife from the states who killed that lad a few years back whilst in England didn't even see her day in court, and she WAS guilty, but protected by the america government.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here