[Albion] Is this next years home shirt ???

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
In Tenerife a couple of the tourist tat shops had the Brighton europa one off one with the Brighton scenes design that you couldn’t get for love nor money

I was tempted at €40 but unfortunately they only had small and medium sizes

Saw a lot of chelski knock off shirts being worn around the more salubrious parts of Costa adeje though.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
I think these are all legit.

Can't see why they wouldn't be. Not a fan of either too much. Design of the home collar is a bit urgh, and the away looks like a Chelsea strip.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
It's very nice. But I'd be surprised if this was actually real.

That's the brand new template from Nike for the Euros. It would be very unusual for Nike to start using this for teams that aren't in their elite bracket.

Also note the colour of the Amex logo. I think it's fake.

Oh and the wonky badge.
I think that could be the 'exciting announcement' to do with Nike that Barber mentioned at the Forum, that we're signing another deal with them and they're bumping us up to 'Elite'.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I sincerely hope not as in my opinion it’s hideous, but interestingly it’s already for sale on several moody china websites and they don’t usually start selling unless it’s likely to be correct

what does everyone think of it ???

View attachment 180618
There's an absolute killing to be made if the half n half scarf geezers can knock out ten thousand of these with MITOMA pre-printed on the back in time for the club's pre-season tour of Japan :thumbsup:

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Athletic article: Liverpool insist Nike responsible for rise in cost of new home kit

The opening part of the article:

The kit for the 2024-25 season was launched on Thursday with the price of a standard adult jersey going up 6.7 per cent, from £74.99 to £80.
The price of a standard youth jersey, which has been frozen for the past two years, has gone up 9.2 per cent, from £54.95 to £60 at club outlets.
Liverpool are adamant that is down to Nike, who set a non-negotiable manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP), increasing their cost prices by an average of 8.5 per cent across all their clubs.
Senior Anfield figures say Liverpool have absorbed some of the increase themselves and point to the fact that on average they are selling shirts 5.5 per cent below the prices set by Nike. The American sportswear giant priced the standard adult jersey at £84.99 (up 13.4 per cent) and the standard youth jersey at £64.99 (up 18.3 per cent).

The piece goes on to explain that the match shirt as worn by the players will cost £125.
I believe it's only the elite band of clubs that have the match shirts available to buy, maybe this is the exciting news PBOBE was alluding to at the Fans Forum.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Athletic article: Liverpool insist Nike responsible for rise in cost of new home kit

The opening part of the article:

The kit for the 2024-25 season was launched on Thursday with the price of a standard adult jersey going up 6.7 per cent, from £74.99 to £80.
The price of a standard youth jersey, which has been frozen for the past two years, has gone up 9.2 per cent, from £54.95 to £60 at club outlets.
Liverpool are adamant that is down to Nike, who set a non-negotiable manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP), increasing their cost prices by an average of 8.5 per cent across all their clubs.
Senior Anfield figures say Liverpool have absorbed some of the increase themselves and point to the fact that on average they are selling shirts 5.5 per cent below the prices set by Nike. The American sportswear giant priced the standard adult jersey at £84.99 (up 13.4 per cent) and the standard youth jersey at £64.99 (up 18.3 per cent).

The piece goes on to explain that the match shirt as worn by the players will cost £125.
I believe it's only the elite band of clubs that have the match shirts available to buy, maybe this is the exciting news PBOBE was alluding to at the Fans Forum.

And probs made in a Thai sweatshop where some kid gets paid 90p.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
f***ing hell, Nike kits :sick: they occasionally have a decent away but all the home kits - for every club- are apocalyptically shit. Templates are a nonsense.
Every football shirt they do is utter gash

They are George at Asda when a few others have a whiff of style at the very least . . .it's hardly an Haute Couture market!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I think these are all legit.

Can't see why they wouldn't be. Not a fan of either too much. Design of the home collar is a bit urgh, and the away looks like a Chelsea strip.
Collars? They're not collars at all, it's like someone picked up the soggy bacon rinds no one will eat, and tried to fashion them onto a garment of substandard design and quality.

These are a good collar

Attachments

• IMG_0138.jpeg
    IMG_0138.jpeg
    127.9 KB · Views: 16

lhughes

Nov 27, 2012
Toronto, Canada
I’m thinking these aren’t the real things, although they may resemble in parts.

Based off this article, they are predictions by someone who uses a FIFA kit creator application: https://amp.footyheadlines.com/2364396604304861671/

The sites selling them do sell “prototype” or “predicted” kits from time to time that aren’t an official design. For example, there is currently an “fan made” England shirt with a big red St George’s cross on the front being sold on some of these sites despite not being official.

Attachments

• IMG_1133.jpeg
    IMG_1133.jpeg
    469.5 KB · Views: 11

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I’m thinking these aren’t the real things, although they may resemble in parts.

Based off this article, they are predictions by someone who uses a FIFA kit creator application: https://amp.footyheadlines.com/2364396604304861671/

The sites selling them do sell “prototype” or “predicted” kits from time to time that aren’t an official design. For example, there is currently an “fan made” England shirt with a big red St George’s cross on the front being sold on some of these sites despite not being official.
Hmmm despite the flag of St. George having Brexit connotations for me these days, l quite like that shirt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports