Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is this next years home shirt ???

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Would be hilarious if this was true. Surely nobody would actually buy that absolute monstrosity? I really can't believe Bloom and Barbs would sign that off.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
The Liverpool neckline is so wrong.
Is this the big companies answer...if people are going to make fake versions of our shirts we'll just make our shirts look fake in the first place?

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
As I said before, I think it's legit. No reason to make it up. Okay, the sponsor might end up having a bounding box around it...but I would not be surprised at all if that was our strip.

Fail to qualify for Europe and this is what Nike give you.

Jimmy Grimble

Would be hilarious if this was true. Surely nobody would actually buy that absolute monstrosity? I really can't believe Bloom and Barbs would sign that off.
They’ve hardly got a glowing track record in kit choices…

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I really hope not, it's not because I want to buy it, It is because it would make my eyes bleed looking at the players wearing it. It is truly horrendous

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
As I said before, I think it's legit. No reason to make it up. Okay, the sponsor might end up having a bounding box around it...but I would not be surprised at all if that was our strip.

Do Amex have a say in it at all? They must do, surely? I can't believe they would allow that.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

Absolutely no way in hell. Not a chance. Nil.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Vomit Puke GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Do Amex have a say in it at all? They must do, surely? I can't believe they would allow that.

I don't know how it works. They would have a say on branding I'm sure. But their choices might be like, "chose between A, B and C". Not, "How would you like your sponsor to be displayed?" But I don't know.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I don't know how it works. They would have a say on branding I'm sure. But their choices might be like, "chose between A, B and C". Not, "How would you like your sponsor to be displayed?" But I don't know.
I'm pretty certain they insist on a plain/solid colour background for the American Express wording, hence the panels on our striped shirts. But they certainly aren't in the minority when it comes to that as far as sponsors go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here