Not to forget:

Fart too much

Bad Breath

Moan Too Much

sections.

BHAMAN

Dec 25, 2010
Shoreham
I honestly haven't got a clue what my seat number was at Ipswich and didn't care either. I wanted to stand and sing so aimed straight for the middle at the back with a load of other like minded people.

If you want to do the same, just go for it.

If you want to sit, then aim for the front.

By the way the steward at the back yesterday was a top bloke. He even handed out sweets to us when we went 3-1 down.

I was at an Ingerlund match a few years ago, can't remember which one, and sitting next to me was a couple of old school 40 something Stoke fans, and about 10 rows in front some geezer was getting irate because the singing was shit,m he was standing up waving his arms, generally getting over excited at those around hin who didn't join in, the last straw was when he screamed in our general direction "sing up you fuckin prawn sandwich brigade!" I kid you not one of the stoke lads, oblivious to everyone else climbed over about 10 rows of fans in order to punch this guy in the head, he then clambered back into his seat and no one said a word, treating it as if he'd just returned from a piss or something.

Little relevence I know, but this thread just reminded me of said incident

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The online booking system could be improved with availability shown as front rows or back rows. That way the older supporters who have difficulty standing throughout the match can pick front seats and those who want to stand head towards the back. It's done at concerts and the theatre so it can't be that difficult. Of course, the best way is unallocated seating but a lot of clubs won't do that now because they want to know who has bought a particular seat, so that if there are any problems, the culprit can be given a banning order.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Standing up towards the back. Not the middle.. towards the back. Why should older people who have difficulty standing be forced into a crap view?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here