Is there a stream for tonight's game ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Can't help but think this friendly is a complete waste of time. No strikers and limited sub options. What can Sami learn from this. If he doesn't get some signings soon I can see him leaving before the season starts:lol: let alone when it ends. Surely Burke has identified someone. Let's hope that we go signing happy when they return tomorrow. Shame we couldn't sign Daniel Pacheco who Sami knew from the Liverpool days.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 15s
60: Aaron Hughes on for first appearance alongside Calderon, Harris, Hunt; Greer, Buckley, Agustien, Forster-Caskey off. #BHAFC 1 #RB 2

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Can't help but think this friendly is a complete waste of time. No strikers and limited sub options. What can Sami learn from this. If he doesn't get some signings soon I can see him leaving before the season starts:lol: let alone when it ends. Surely Burke has identified someone. Let's hope that we go signing happy when they return tomorrow. Shame we couldn't sign Daniel Pacheco who Sami knew from the Liverpool days.

I guess he learns we have no plan B with CMS as our one and only striker.
Also that Betis are better than us. But then they ought to be.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

maybe he is looking at THEM
who knows

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Charlie Harris on now. Brighton's Gerrard will sort this out.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Match fitness...sort of?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Perhaps how to marshall the defence under a barrage of shots. But I dont suppose that counts.

you could be right
it is after all a friendly
and that is what they are for

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports