Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there a stream for tonight's game ?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Pacheco vs Walton again from the edge of the box and again the Albion keeper denies the ex-Liverpool winger a goal.
The resulting corner almost turns into number four for Betis but Walton is there once more to palm it wide.
Severe test for Albion and, in particular, Walton in this second half. Not difficult to see why Prem teams were sniffing around him.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'm pretty sure he already knows the squad he has needs bolstering with 4-5 new signings.. Minimum.

So just bloody well get on with it.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
It's okay, never can put too much store in pre-season friendlies. We were playing a half decent team in their environment with barely half the team we might field on the day of reckoning. Sami and the boys are bonding, and Kaz is brushing up his table tennis :D
I'm convinced Leo is on the way out, the Club want to make sure he's fit for any forthcoming medical.
I trust, (and I do) that a replacement of some quality will be at hand. If we get 7 mill that's about 5 mill profit...not to be sneezed at. If we keep him and he crocks again we'd be lucky to get 2-3 for him. And if he wants to go as seems he might, he'll be as good for us as Bridcutt was after his head was also turned. I wonder where he'll be this season, I don't think he'll get much first team play with the Black Cats this season. He wasn't overly popular there last.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here