Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there a more depressing sight in football...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Your good lady obviously struck more of a chord with him than I did then, as the only response I (repeatedly) got was "It's football innit".

Like I said, I'm no delicate flower, I've been going to the Albion for long enough to know that there are behaviours that people indulge in at games that they wouldn't necessarily do outside, but I do think there's a limit, and screaming "****" repeatedly within earshot of a child is really not cricket IMHO.

To be honest, I thought he might not have noticed the people around him, and that once I pointed out the young lady in question, he'd probably apologise and tone it down a bit. Sometimes people genuinely don't realise what they're doing. But no, he looked up for a second and then shrugged, and once more: "it's football innit". As if to suggest that the likes of Bozza 2.0 shouldn't come to games because it spoils his own special swearing time.

I went arseballs mental at Mr D'Urso when he didn't give that handball v Derby. 25 mins or so later I turned round and noticed a girl of about 10 / 11 behind me. I actually wish her dad had said something because I would have apologised and tried to put a lid on it. I don't actually know if I swore again in that 25 min gap till I noticed her.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I went arseballs mental at Mr D'Urso when he didn't give that handball v Derby. 25 mins or so later I turned round and noticed a girl of about 10 / 11 behind me. I actually wish her dad had said something because I would have apologised and tried to put a lid on it. I don't actually know if I swore again in that 25 min gap till I noticed her.

Exactly- you momentarily lost your rag and let fly, but had you known there was a child present, you'd have muzzled it a bit. You're clearly mortified by it and would doubtless have apologised had Dad said something. As would most people- we all slip up at times.

Not this chap, however.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
How about this hooligan, getting himself and his grandchildren ejected from the home end at Craven Cottage?!

kinnock1.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here