Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Is the world going to end tomorrow?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Wouldn't happen in Germany.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Now I don't know who to blame. Duck Dodgers claimed Planet X on behalf of Earth in 1953 (Or the 24th and a half Century). But Marvin the Martian filed a counter claim on behalf of Mars. I need to know who to boo.

MV5BMjZiYzExMGMtOWYwMy00ODZiLTlmZDMtYTkyOWFiZjI2ZDkwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIzNDExOQ@@._V1_.jpg

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Actually - that is our out. We just need an Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator and there will be a massive Kerboom!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
But..... but I just made some chutney and it needs a month or two to mature.

And what about the jam I supposed to be making tomorrow?

Some planets have no consideration.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Is it too late to build a rocket and offer those who believe it a free one-way trip to Saturn?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Although, the good news is I don't look quite so silly for failing to buy my Europa League tickets, do I?

Made quite a saving there. I just need to spend it quickly.
I was just about to say FFS you could have told us this before i wasted £120 on Euro tickets. Could have got an hour with a ropey hooker to see in the apocalypse with that. And I haven't spent all those Tesco Free School Meal Vouchers for the holidays as I was saving them for Christmas food. Another waste.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Oh well, at least we finished second in the table. Highest ever finish…silver linings and all that.

And: mind the gap, Crystal Palace!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So there's another planet somewhere in our solar system ... what that's only just been discovered? And it's big enough so that it can affect the earth magnetically in a catastrophic way? And in the natural history of our world, 700m years or so, there hasn't been a recorded extinction related to this phenomena? But it's now going to wipeout humanity?
Yep, I think you've got the idea! :wink:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
If I wake up tomorrow and world has ended I'll be mighty pissed off

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’ve just booked a table at The Restaurant at the end of the Universe.
Taking Trillion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here