Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is the new stadium honeymoon period officially over?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
The honeymoon maybe over but me n her are still going at it like a couple of junkyard dogs and long may it continue!

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
and the prices keep rising , get the feeling you're being mugged off ???
regards
DR

I get your point, it is annoying how the club is adding these little extras, but it seems that these little EXTRAS help in the running of the club and I wish that they would just put it onto the price of a product instead of adding it on as an extra, it is seemingly like a low cost air line advertising one price but when you add on the little EXTRAS you end up paying more than that originally advertised.

D

Deleted member 18477

Yes its over for me. Its still a magnificent place though and i cant wait for the season to begin!!!

Jan 30, 2008
I get your point, it is annoying how the club is adding these little extras, but it seems that these little EXTRAS help in the running of the club and I wish that they would just put it onto the price of a product instead of adding it on as an extra, it is seemingly like a low cost air line advertising one price but when you add on the little EXTRAS you end up paying more than that originally advertised.
YES, BUT ALL THE WHILE THEY'VE GOT A CAPTIVE AUDIENCE IT WILL CONTINUE , i'm out of it:wink:
regards
DR

Just a simple question.

Simple answer - very no. I still get a buzz on the occasions that I merely drive past it (admittedly not often) and am filled with glee when I know that I am actually visiting for a game. But then I don't get out much.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Yes we are married now and we have to build a strong home together!we will have ups and downs like any married couple but :will be stronger in the future.:facepalm:

Can we have babies?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Simple answer - very no. I still get a buzz on the occasions that I merely drive past it (admittedly not often) and am filled with glee when I know that I am actually visiting for a game. But then I don't get out much.

I remember our first home game at Gillingham, behind the rainham end, sun setting in my eyes. I felt sick. It was the ****ing end. I actually felt like a dead person, floating around living people, silently screaming . . . . .

Withdean was like a garden shed in the rain, comforting, a place to reflect, and at least it was my shed.

Every time I drive past the Amex, whether to a game, or just driving past, I choke up and shed tears.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here