Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is the new stadium honeymoon period officially over?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No , this is the THEATRE OF FLAIR.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
No way, I still believe we can win this division and damn near fill it out with 30,000 every match too. Looking forward to taking my 7 y.o. to his first Seagulls match and letting him see the stadium in all its glory.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Having ensured all the tedium, rumour, speculation (Oooh!) and horsecrap on here since the middle of May, I've now cheerily reached the point where I'm starting to look forward to the season again. Get me back in my seat :clap:

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Still on honeymoon but at what price I am still waiting to find out because we ain't seen the outcome of this continual change just yet.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I still have dreams of going to the Withdeen... Amex is still in its honeymoon period. Will be for another few years :D

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Nowhere near over. Still a fantastic stadium and just getting better as my kids grow up and learn to love it too.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Rev what is the problem, think you need to write into Deirdre to share your issues, if anybody says yes words fail me

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Like last year I'm going to the 'Tool Fair'. I don't intend to buy anything----just go out and LOOK at our AMEX-----------------I'm blubbing up :cry:

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
No - still have to pinch myself every time I see it. Is this really ours? Can't wait for the new season.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Having ensured all the tedium, rumour, speculation (Oooh!) and horsecrap on here since the middle of May, I've now cheerily reached the point where I'm starting to look forward to the season again. Get me back in my seat :clap:

So it's your fault that I've had to endure all this crap!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here