Is Ronnie Irani The Most Irritating Twat On National Radio?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Parry is a buffoon, but quite entertaining.
Irani is just a vaginal discharge.

:thumbsup:

id rather Collymore, Beaky, Parry, Houghton...anyone than Irani.

I enjoy Wright and Durham way more

Wright and Durham are superb, especially Ian Wright. Love their show.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wright and Durham are superb, especially Ian Wright. Love their show.

Agreed. Ian Wright is QUALITY.
I would very much like to spend an evening in a public hostelry with him. I would LOVE to get the lowdown on his failed trial at the Albion, get him to name some names, find out exactly who rejected him and why.

I might even stroke his hand, if he let me.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I absolutely draw the line at Parry, what a self opinionated prig he is.
As soon as he comes on at the end of the breakfast show and starts ranting about what will be on his show I have to switch off.
He must be a total embaressment to his brother who was a good commentator and knew his stuff.
Oh well, getting late here, night night.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I don't mind Irani, he's a bit annoying but I can cope.

Parry seems to have got worse since they gave him the slot at 10. It's just a constant example of how to have a set opinion on things that you don't know about. I'm a bit bored of it now, it's ok when he does it with football but not with current affairs.

Agree about wrighty and durham, cracking show that is.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
How Irani got that job I will never know, he seems completely clueless. At least Brazil has a bit of personality. I still listen but only to shout at the radio when 'chicken' asks one of his stupid questions.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
couple of brain-dead radio hosts who are both WELL past their sell-by.

I think that's harsh on Brazil. I think he just needs a counter-balance alongside him, rather than the useless Irani who just tries joining in, and talking up everything Brazil says.

Beaky would try to reign him in, or in the case of Parry, they would both reign each other in at times. Parry would have a try to be the straight man while Brazil was talking about his jollies (not chipping in with "I've had 3 invites to Monaco" - TWAT), while Brazil would keep Parry from his more ridiculous views.

However, in the binfest of Talksport presenters, don't let Jason if-you-say-anything-against-Chelsea-I'll-just-shout-you-down Cunty get away scott-free. He is just arse gravy of the highest order.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Irani is a bit annoying but fairly harmless. For me it is Claridge who grates more than most, has a huge problem in that if something minor, like a player slipping over when playing happens,he feels its so rip-roaringly funny thst he can hardly speak and drowns out the match commentator with laughter. Dump him and use Mark Bright more, he is far far better and comes over as a nice bloke despite being Palace.

Oh, as a footnote, Talksport are trying to parachute in Darren Gough some evenings when Wrighty is off and it DOES NOT WORK. he's a thick Yorkshire twat who says nothing in a very pronounced accent. He only seems to do the odd day at the moment as I think they are trying to ease him in and he's struggling. The ginger twat has to carry the show.

Last edited:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I agree,Irani is SO BORING.I prefered Beaky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports