Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Ronnie Irani The Most Irritating Twat On National Radio?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I have to agree with you there, I listen to the sports breakfast on line to hear a bit of news about footy,transfers etc.
It is degrading how he feels the need to constantly grovel to Brazil and begs to invited on jollys etc.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Alan. Green. No further questions your honour.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Irani is a complete and utter gimp who absolutely loves, LOVES the sound of his own voice.
The number of times he butts in, interrupts and talks over people drives me nuts. He just does not know when to shut up.

Bring back Beaky.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I enjoy listening to Sports Breakfast and enjoy Brazil and Irani. No problem with them at all.

I do prefer Hawksby and Jacobs and Wright and Durham though.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Durham makes me laugh how he delibarately manages to wind people up with off the wall views

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
Have to agree with you there, when he first started he was appalling now he is just rubbish. He is like an over enthusiastic schoolboy and has obviously been told to play 'gimp' to Brazil.

I love TalkSport but they got rid of James Whale who in my opinion is one of the best radio presenters in the country.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
And another thing.
Calling him "Chicken Biriani" stopped being funny about the second time it was used. And it wasn't even particularly funny the first time. And yet they perpetuate this shitty nickname and do it TO DEATH. The saddos who insist on texting the show and beginning it with "Al and Chicken" need to f*** off and get a life of their own, instead of trying to chummy-up to a couple of brain-dead radio hosts who are both WELL past their sell-by.

I'm listening to 5-Live more and more in the mornings now, even thougb Nicky Campbell is so smug I have to wind the windows down just to let his smugsteam out.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Irani is a complete and utter gimp who absolutely loves, LOVES the sound of his own voice.
The number of times he butts in, interrupts and talks over people drives me nuts. He just does not know when to shut up.

Bring back Beaky.

Personally couldn't stand Beaky... if ever a DJ's opinion got in the way of blatant facts, it was him.
Come to think of it, that's a bit like most of the people on this board actually! :lolol:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I think Irani and Brazil are great....they make me get out of bed in the morning just to switch the f***ing radio off ! :laugh:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
ronnieirani306x206(1).jpg

If thats not a face you want to smash in, then I don't know what is.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Parry is a buffoon, but quite entertaining.
Irani is just a vaginal discharge.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
id rather Collymore, Beaky, Parry, Houghton...anyone than Irani.

I enjoy Wright and Durham way more

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here