Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Preston potg?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Forecast seems to be detoriating by the hour !! I'm guessing I won't be able to get the 75 quid train ticket money back if this is postponed.

Really? I've been checking Met office, BBC etc - Saturday as well as Thu/Fri have been improving. The game will most definitely go ahead, whether travel will be affected depends on what the Friday evening will end up like. Can't see there being an issue myself, the temps are too high for snow to settle for long.

Liverpool is north of Preston. Nevertheless a weather warning for snow is now up

??? Liverpool is not north of Preston, unless you mean Preston Park. The yellow warning is for Thu/Fri but the temps are too high to settle into Saturday.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Looking a bit fresh in Preston this morning.

Snow-Drift.jpg

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Preston Pay on the gate?

Can't commit till last minute, does anyone know if it will be pay on the gate this sat?

Hopefully they will be deflated after the Arsenal defeat...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Can't commit till last minute, does anyone know if it will be pay on the gate this sat?

Hopefully they will be deflated after the Arsenal defeat...

I'd be surprised if it wasn't but check the official site. The away end is huge.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I'm an hour south of Preston. It's raining, not particularly cold and no sign of snow. If the games off I'll eat my hat. In fact we should all stop even concerning ourselves it might be off, because it won't.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm an hour south of Preston. It's raining, not particularly cold and no sign of snow. If the games off I'll eat my hat. In fact we should all stop even concerning ourselves it might be off, because it won't.

To be fair, only one person has ever been concerned about it being off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here