Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is Poyet to blame for today?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Only a question.

But we let them have the ball in our third, no-one there to close them down which is pretty basic. The defending for their first was nothing short of shambolic

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Some people talk bollocks on here. What could Gus do about their 2nd?
Actually play a goalkeeper who isn't a complete spaz.

If Kuszczak is still out then I hope Christian Walton is on the bench for Tuesday

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And Hull are going to win tonight so an automatic position was only ever really wankland.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I blame Princess Diana.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
talking about poyet, his post interview was really good. I especially like this comment - We win, lose and draw as a team and all the players know that.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Only a question.

But we let them have the ball in our third, no-one there to close them down which is pretty basic. The defending for their first was nothing short of shambolic

Well, the second was simply an unbelievable error by Flappergren. It looked to have been an easy save and he spilt it (right under his body?).

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
To " blame " for getting us a point against the hottest team in the entire football league ?

Yes. Yes he is, US. With Bridcutt and PIG out it was a cracking result, and Poyet has to take some of the credit for it.

2-2 will look a much better result in the paper tomorrow than it does now, especially to those that went. I've calmed down after my strop when the 2nd goal went in, but I'm sat in my nice warm house with a glass of wine, so I imagine it will take a bit longer for those on the way back from Nottingham to be able to to realise what a great result that was, even though it feels like a defeat at the moment.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
NOT instruct the players to sit so deep. It was so obvious that only Ulloa was beyond our penalty area, Orlandi was taken off and replace by Dunk! WTF?

They had about 12 strikers on the pitch and were absolutely bombarding the box.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
NOT instruct the players to sit so deep. It was so obvious that only Ulloa was beyond our penalty area, Orlandi was taken off and replace by Dunk! WTF?

Ever played football pp? ever not done what people tell you too? i bet the players know that they shudnt sit too deep ...watch a lot of games and you will see it happens no matter what the manager says..but you as you have said you dont like the guy and at any opportunity you will stick the boot in....well done for going today though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here