Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it really two years since that clacking awful night ?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Oh cheer up you bunch of tards. Football's cyclical; we'll have a decent team again sometime in the future. It's not as if that play off was out one and only chance, ever!

Who knows? We might put something together this summer.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Oh cheer up you bunch of tards. Football's cyclical; we'll have a decent team again sometime in the future. It's not as if that play off was out one and only chance, ever!

Who knows? We might put something together this summer.

Indeed it is cyclical and Pardew's never been a consistent manager, although you'd have to say he's bucking that trend a bit of late - Played 4 lost 4 I believe.

raba

Jun 9, 2013
From a personal perspective it is now history and the consequences have had drastic ramifications for one of the clubs.

Whereas one now has a season full of emotions (mixed admittedly) and several periods of uncertainty with an air of optimism that things can only get better , the other remains in a football coma. Static and obscure in league position with the inevitable only a few years away, and financial promises of more cladding here there and everywhere.

I do enjoy football sometimes

View attachment 65327

Pretty lucky the sleeping giants of the South Coast are as far away from the Premier League as they have been in the last few years. I mean, you wouldn't want to be a mid table team in the Premier League when you could be a mid to lower table team in the Championship.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Pretty lucky the sleeping giants of the South Coast are as far away from the Premier League as they have been in the last few years. I mean, you wouldn't want to be a mid table team in the Premier League when you could be a mid to lower table team in the Championship.

We're not sleeping giants and the Prem is just a load of hyped up shite. (how did the Prem teams do in Europe?)

You wont miss it when it's gone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here