Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it possible to support both Arsenal and Brighton & Hove at the same time.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
No. It simply diminishes support for both. You can't join together your support for both teams. You are by definition incomplete as a football fan.

SDG

May 26, 2014
It's easier to support Palace and Arsenal. They're closer.

Obviously, many do.
You'd love that to be true, but Palace fans despise Arsenal due to their foreign fanbase around Selhurst, and their general wankyness.

I don't recall seeing many half/half products being worn at our games, but then we do play them twice a year now.

Oct 25, 2003
You'd love that to be true, but Palace fans despise Arsenal due to their foreign fanbase around Selhurst, and their general wankyness.

I don't recall seeing many half/half products being worn at our games, but then we do play them twice a year now.

i can only imagine how much of a nightmare it would be in london...there must be arsenal/chelsea 'fans' (watch them on sky and always play as them on fifa) all over the place. it's bad enough down here

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

So where did the extra 10k you've got at Shitehurst since promotion come from? Has your lovely owner been bribing them out of the pubs of Reigate and Banstead? Is the real reason for the cladding that you have a secret cloning lab under the Arfur? That would also explain the identical black suits as well. Or maybe there's been a recruitment drive in the local kebabjis and chicken shops. No more Groupon lads! Just threaten to burn down their take away.

Or maybe 10,000 plastic c***s that couldn't be bothered with real football suddenly found their mojo.

Funny how you lot were over this thread like a rash from page 1 too.....

ijpemby87

Jan 25, 2015
The young lad in the East wearing an Albion training top over his Arsenal top didn't seem to have a problem.

He watched his team score 5 today.

I did a very similar thing today too, but I was a bit more discreet. What I really wanted was at half and half shirt but they were only selling scarfs.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Now the game is over and the dust has settled its time to ask the all important question.....

I have had season tickets for many years at the Withdean and the Amex and have been a member of the arsenal and attend matches regularly for many years too.

Its was easy when Brighton were struggling in League one as the two team never met but now the seagulls are an established and ambitious Championship club im finding it harder.

I know there are plenty of others out there, so can you support Albion and a Prem team in 2015

As a matter of interest, where do you live? just the area not after your address :lol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I did a very similar thing today too, but I was a bit more discreet. What I really wanted was at half and half shirt but they were only selling scarfs.

You're a curious one...

Your email address locates the site you registered when your daughter was born. From there it's easy to find out everything else about you. I particularly liked the pen pic of you as chair of a school's PTA but it didn't mention football amongst your sporting interests at all.

I can't find anything that links you with Crystal Palace either.

So, what is this gag all about Ian?

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007

"their general wankyness" oh the irony!

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Can you be in love with two women (or men) at once?
Can you love them equally or is your love for one of them less than the other?
Is it really true love or just some wish to be associated with a team in the top tier of English football. Of course it's the latter isn't it. Take a look in the mirror, get a grip of yourself, support one or the other you glory hunting muppets. :smile:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
you support your home town/city team
not two teams so when one Shite you support the other
I have supported Albion when they were shite but never had a thought about supporting any other team
I mean can you imagine an Arsenal supporter being over the moon about beating Hereford to stay in the league
one team, home city team
Albion till I die

albionite

May 20, 2009
Oh give over i saw quite a few Nigel's with half and half scarfs when you played man city the other week. Don't try and pretend your fans are any different or any less fickle than ours.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Oh give over i saw quite a few Nigel's with half and half scarfs when you played man city the other week. Don't try and pretend your fans are any different or any less fickle than ours.

There nothing more hypocritical then a Palace fan on nsc. Going from 12000 to a full stadium as soon as they reach the prem, but no its the 27000 brighton fans who are plastic even though their team is close to the bottom of the championship. Yep, when it come to hypocrity they truly are a class act.

Last edited:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Can t get my head around it.Same with people that bat for both teams its just wrong! I couldnt ever have season ticket for another club fair enough going to the odd game if your spending your hard earned on a team you fon t fully surpport seems mad why not just spend that money on your favorite club

Err....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here