Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it acceptable to SPIT at other albion fans?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It's not your spitting that does it.

I think you'll find it's when some of you post bollocks, or send warning pm's with false accusations, or ban people because you don't agree with them, or for having a laugh, or act oh so sanctimoniously, or that you think you're some of high court judge on an internet message board.

Now that's when I think you'll find you'll get the abuse.

:drama:

Time of the month?

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I actually spoke to Marc as we left college/school today. About this incident. He said that there was some one spitting and when he found out he had a go...

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Are these suggestions?

Just a few things Italian fans do from the comfort of their own seats (i.e behind riot police)..then when our fans react, watch the riot police lay into us.

Vermin.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I'll still get abused on here :thumbsup::lolol:

Oh shut up, if I may quote what you wrote on the original thread:

Loved witnessing your mate who i do believe to be Complete Badger being a complete cock towards someone i was sitting next to and grabbing him by the throat. Danny seagull who i was standing with can back me up with this.

You my friend are a complete cock of the highest order.

So you wrote this, with the intention of insulting WW and TCB without knowing the full version of events. You've now ended up with egg on your face because it's been proved (and generally accepted by the vast majority of people on here) that WW and friends were not in the wrong during this incident at all. You may well have done the right thing now by 'having a go' (whatever that means) but I know if it was me you had publically called a 'cock of the highest order' for grabbing the throat of someone who had gobbed all over my mate, I'd certainly still think you were a twat.

Oh, and I hope Giraffe has his moderating rights taken away from him after totally embarrassing himself on this thread, by being completely unfair towards TCB who did well not to rise to his pathetic attempt at baiting him.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I personally think TCB's stock and credibility has risen 10 fold over this episode. Its funny how life works sometimes.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Oh shut up, if I may quote what you wrote on the original thread:

Oh, and I hope Giraffe has his moderating rights taken away from him after totally embarrassing himself on this thread, by being completely unfair towards TCB who did well not to rise to his pathetic attempt at baiting him.

There is a big difference between baiting someone and questioning the logic of what someone is saying which is what I was trying to do. I was simply trying to get to the bottom of the incident as I find totally abhorant that Albion fans would behave like this. I have never seen or heard of anything like this and just can't understand it at all.

And in fairness the background to this is a load of nonsense coming out of the "victims" mouth leading up to the game. This in my view made it reasonable to question some of the facts.

Frankly it has turned a brilliant day at Charlton into a crap day at Charlton, so WW was right all along. NOT :thumbsup::lolol::albion1:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
There is a big difference between baiting someone and questioning the logic of what someone is saying which is what I was trying to do. I was simply trying to get to the bottom of the incident as I find totally abhorant that Albion fans would behave like this. I have never seen or heard of anything like this and just can't understand it at all.

And in fairness the background to this is a load of nonsense coming out of the "victims" mouth leading up to the game. This in my view made it reasonable to question some of the facts.

Frankly it has turned a brilliant day at Charlton into a crap day at Charlton, so WW was right all along. NOT :thumbsup::lolol::albion1:

I hate to do the detective act all over again (although in all honesty I simply scan-read one page of this thread and found all of them) and I believe these quotes suggest otherwise.

Exactly! There are always two sides to everything. Which is why I am amazed the throat grabber started a thread about it. Suggests he is protesting too much?!

Not really. He doesn't post a load of shit every day like WW does. I'm very much more inclined to believe him than you or your mates.

Or perhaps TCB overreacted to some justified abuse his mate was getting and then having seen the thread about throat grabbing decided to suggest some spitting was involved? Just a possible alternative view.

To me, that doesn't seem like you're trying to get to the bottom of the incident at all. It seems like you are trying very hard to make it seem as though TCB was in the wrong for his actions, whilst in the process of doing so making some ridiculous accusations. I mean how on EARTH does him starting a thread about this suggest he is protesting too much? I wonder how you'd react if someone had gobbed on you at a football match!

It seems very corrupt to me that you would put so much effort into trying to disprove a poster's version of events (when they were right at the centre of them) just because they 'post a load of shit' as you so boldly put it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think starting a thread headed up "Is it acceptable to SPIT at Albion fans" is what I would I would call bait. He, along with everyone else clearly knows the answer to that question. So what was the point of starting the thread.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
I hate to do the detective act all over again (although in all honesty I simply scan-read one page of this thread and found all of them) and I believe these quotes suggest otherwise.

To me, that doesn't seem like you're trying to get to the bottom of the incident at all. It seems like you are trying very hard to make it seem as though TCB was in the wrong for his actions, whilst in the process of doing so making some ridiculous accusations. I mean how on EARTH does him starting a thread about this suggest he is protesting too much? I wonder how you'd react if someone had gobbed on you at a football match!

It seems very corrupt to me that you would put so much effort into trying to disprove a poster's version of events (when they were right at the centre of them) just because they 'post a load of shit' as you so boldly put it.

Not really, possibly playing devils advocate alittle as this Deanbha guy hasnt actually come back and defended himself on this thread. Giraffe seemed to be suggesting that yes 1st guy spat, 2nd guy was spat at and a 3rd not necessarily the 1st was then strangled.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I think starting a thread headed up "Is it acceptable to SPIT at Albion fans" is what I would I would call bait. He, along with everyone else clearly knows the answer to that question. So what was the point of starting the thread.

Just because you're losing....... :p

Actually I don't think it's a rhetorical question. I mean, if you were a Palace fan it might be acceptable? Certainly this entire thread opens up the question, is it ok to spit at Palace fans? Obviously, it's not acceptable to piss on them, especially when on fire. Because as many seagull fans will testify - they just wouldn't do it.

From what I see, TCB and WW wind people up on the Internet. Enough for some scrotes to (literally) get gobby to them in real life.

Lots of people agree that this is a bit pathetic and that TCB was well within his rights to have a go back but, and this is the point that has been missed, then TCB decides to carry on the argument over the Internet.

Anyone else find this a bit wrong? Cracking thread, by the way.

Edit - What I've written sounds clumsy. Basically, if the Internet is just a bit of froth and not to be taken too seriously then it shouldn't then be used as a weapon of attack. Does that make sense?

And does it mean WW might just rein in his moaning? Christ, he's a young man, there's loads of young girls just started college in Brighton. Go get 'em.

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Not really, possibly playing devils advocate .

You put it better than me. That's what I was doing. Others on here seemed happy to take all the facts as they were presented. I had a slightly different version of events from someone else on Saturday night so was trying to get to the bottom of the facts. But what I find really baffling is how so few saw the incident but so many are completely prepared to take the version presented by the original poster. Curious to a long necked man of justice.

I still find it totally baffling, completely and utterly weird that an Albion fan/fans would spend the whole 90 minutes trying to wind up other Albion fans for no reason. Just don't understand it. Did they know the "victims"????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here