Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it acceptable to SPIT at other albion fans?

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Although spitting is completely wrong and disgusting act, if TCB & WW didn't act like complete bellends fishing to wind people up, they would not draw this kind of attention.

Maybe they should think about how they act online and not draw attention to themselves

Having an opinion on here does not warrant being SPAT at, whether you agree with that person or not.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Having an opinion on here does not warrant being SPAT at, whether you agree with that person or not.

Having an opinion is fine, but they are deep in at troll territory most of the time

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Having an opinion is fine, but they are deep in at troll territory most of the time

Other people on here have wild opinions too. But you can bet your bottom dollar it wouldn't occur to Badger and WW to SPIT at them.

Only reason this vile idiot was spitting at WW was because he knew that he and his friends are not the type to want any trouble.

Brave.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
What have we got to do? win 98 - 0 against Man U to stop people moaning on here!!

Chill out everyone...we are TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!! :albion1::rave::albion1:

Oh and we beat Charlton Pathetic 4 - 0 !!! :clap2::clap2:

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom

Anyone who thinks it's acceptable to act that way in REAL LIFE over opinions given on the Internet is mentally subnormal.

I'd imagine they're the sort of people who abuse actors in the street just for portraying a villainous character.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Everyone else has an opinion, so what the hell...

Spitter = filthy little scrote. There is a reason why under 18s are not allowed to drink. Obviously couldn't control himself after a couple of alcopops.

TCB = sounds to me like exactly the right level of response. The kid clearly needed to be told, and at least he held back from actually punching him. Not sure I would have been so controlled, if the chav had flobbed on a mate of mine. I am left wondering why they didn't talk to the chavs and warn them off early though? Maybe at HT? Maybe they did?

Everyone else has an opinion, so what the hell...

Spitter = filthy little scrote. There is a reason why under 18s are not allowed to drink. Obviously couldn't control himself after a couple of alcopops.

TCB = sounds to me like exactly the right level of response. The kid clearly needed to be told, and at least he held back from actually punching him. Not sure I would have been so controlled, if the chav had flobbed on a mate of mine. I am left wondering why they didn't talk to the chavs and warn them off early though? Maybe at HT? Maybe they did?

was it racial,if so i think it should be taken further

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Being a Mod....you only have to spit in the wrong direction and you get abuse!!! :lolol::lolol:

:whistle:

It's not your spitting that does it.

I think you'll find it's when some of you post bollocks, or send warning pm's with false accusations, or ban people because you don't agree with them, or for having a laugh, or act oh so sanctimoniously, or that you think you're some of high court judge on an internet message board.

Now that's when I think you'll find you'll get the abuse.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
It's not your spitting that does it.

I think you'll find it's when some of you post bollocks, or send warning pm's with false accusations, or ban people because you don't agree with them, or for having a laugh, or act oh so sanctimoniously, or that you think you're some of high court judge on an internet message board.

Now that's when I think you'll find you'll get the abuse.

Chill out :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here