Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it acceptable to SPIT at other albion fans?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Is this still going on ?.

istockphoto_5359004-business-man-or-office-worker-daydreaming-with-feet-on-table.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyone ?.

doritos-collisions.jpg

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Someone got spat on. Someone (quite rightly) reacted. The person who spat should feel lucky it wasn't worse, most other people would have snapped the twat in two. Just a shame really that he didn't do it to someone who would have floored him, but then he wouldn't would he?

TCB, WW et al are NOT violent in any way shape or form, I can vouch for that.

This kind of thread would normally have been shut down I'm sure, but seeing as a 'mod' has posted shit all over it then it's a bit hypocritical I guess?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think we established beyond reasonable doubt over 12 hours ago TCB was completely right in what he did but still it rumbles on.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This kind of thread would normally have been shut down I'm sure, but seeing as a 'mod' has posted shit all over it then it's a bit hypocritical I guess?

Would it? I've only scanned a few posts, but it seems to be a typical NSC binfest - I'm not sure we generally step in to stop those.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I think we established beyond reasonable doubt over 12 hours ago TCB was completely right in what he did but still it rumbles on.

Sorry US. But I consider TCB and WW etc to be friends away from the board. So I only felt it right to put my side across.

I don't post much these days, but some things wind me up.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I think WW and TCB are the biggest couple of bellends on this site. Truly I do.

However, they are COMPLETELY in the right here and it if it had been my mate being spat at the culprit would be sitting down to his breakfast this morning with a straw. TCB should be praised for his restraint.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You think abuse at a football match is "justified" because of what someone posts on the internet? What mug decided you're fit to moderate this site? I wouldn't leave you on your own with the task of running a bath if that's an example of your intellect.

Maybe they had family who were thrown in a gas chamber by nazi's which was trivialised on here recently or were ralated to players who were told to roll over and die. Just a guess like.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I think WW and TCB are the biggest couple of bellends on this site. Truly I do.

However, they are COMPLETELY in the right here and it if it had been my mate being spat at the culprit would be sitting down to his breakfast this morning with a straw. TCB should be praised for his restraint.

well thank you very much:thumbsup:

Why are you accepting thanks on behalf of TCB ?
Have you logged in under the wrong name ?
:facepalm:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Click on the red triangle under the avatar. I'll be honest, I've never been your biggest fan, but from everything I've read I'd say your actions were justified.

This marcmcgorry character has now started a couple of threads with the intention of calling someone a cock, yet when the full facts come out he himself looks like a right bellend.
This. If I was WW or TCB I'd twatted the little prick too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here